Mannequin sounds are still affected by the "Music" tab and not the "Sounds" tab in the settings

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited October 2017 in Bug Reports
So after you patched the whole "other things are affected by music slider option" thing so that ONLY music would be changed if you slid the bar, I happily turned my sound down to 1/3 and turned my volume up. Then I walked around my realm, doing stuff with the music being loud (maybe louder than I should have put it) but the normal in-game sounds were quieter than usual.

Then, I walked past a mannequin, and the "dress-up" icon came up, along with the sound for it.

My new hearing aids come in the mail on Friday.

Please fix this @SirKewberth

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Uh... what version are you using? Where did you expect to see a patch for that?
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2017

Uh... what version are you using? Where did you expect to see a patch for that?

Version 1.8.2 on Android. I just checked the Steam version, it has the sounds corresponding only to the sound settings just fine. It's the Android version that has this problem. It's not that big of a deal, just seems to be that the mannequin sound effect is the only one left that stays on when you turn sounds off.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Should be better in 1.8.3 when android is updated. Let us know if it's still an issue after that.
  • Should be better in 1.8.3 when android is updated. Let us know if it's still an issue after that.

Still an issue for me as well.
  • Should be better in 1.8.3 when android is updated. Let us know if it's still an issue after that.

Kk
  • JackFury said:

Should be better in 1.8.3 when android is updated. Let us know if it's still an issue after that.

Kk
    @SirKewberth Ok, it's all fixed! Thanks!