Beehive —> Honey

*Twisteday**Twisteday* Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Wouldn’t it be cool if we could get honey from beehive?

Comments

• Agre.. Since we can have honey from natural beehives, it became more difficult to get beeswax... And this beehive can become useful instead of just being a deco :)
  • i say let this be a thing. but with a catch! youll need the beekeeping perk(made it up) to do this
  • But we can already get honey from beehives O-o
    It's a random chance (50/50) if you mine one you'll either get beeswax or honey

Unless I miss understood and you're talking about farm hives, I think you can get honey from those too, not sure I'll check later though.

Unless I miss understood and you're talking about farm hives, I think you can get honey from those too, not sure I'll check later though.

We're talking about crafter beehives, not natural ones

We're talking about crafter beehives, not natural ones
    +1 to this
    Ever since they updated it, beeswax has become VERY hard to get. I don't think it's a 50/50 chance for either beeswax or honey, feels more like a 95/5 chance, honey in favor. I thought of this idea too, and agree, it would make sense if beehives gave you honey. Maybe they could work like cows do, where you have to pay recubes to buy a pot to put honey in. Idk
  • +1
  • +1 Its good idea , so we don't need mine alot wild bee hive get the honey