Shifted Cubic Castles!!

edited October 2017 in Bug Reports
I cannot play Cubic Castles (CC) anymore! Well, I can walk around and stuff, but I cannot do the settings, leave the realm, etc.

Here's a photo of the problem, and as u can see from the photo everything good, but on my screen, it's moved to left, not anything else :(

Comments

• This happened to me once before, i had to exit the game and re enter. But i'm guessing you already tried that so. Try Uninstalling it and reinstalling it. If this still happens after a reinstall. I don't know what to do then.
  • It happened to me on my tablet but it was to the bottom. But the update fixed it. Like Quackers said, try reinstalling CC...
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    If its on pc try going to %appdata% in My Computer and find the game settings there, change the resolution maybe? if its not there try the install folder for CC
    Im not exactly sure since im on mobile and cant check at the time im writing this
  • edited October 2017
    Quackers said:

This happened to me once before, i had to exit the game and re enter. But i'm guessing you already tried that so. Try Uninstalling it and reinstalling it. If this still happens after a reinstall. I don't know what to do then.

It happened to me on my tablet but it was to the bottom. But the update fixed it. Like Quackers said, try reinstalling CC...

I reinstalled it, and still. Maybe my PC is wrong or something, idk. maybe Kew can help ;-;
    @SirKewberth

Edit:
    Ed said:

If its on pc try going to %appdata% in My Computer and find the game settings there, change the resolution maybe? if its not there try the install folder for CC
    Im not exactly sure since im on mobile and cant check at the time im writing this

Ed, there's no such a thing as a Cubic_ Castles/CC/%appdata%/ or
    Cubic_Castles/CC/appdata/ on my computer, try something else.

• Type %appdata% in the start menu, then select the "Cubic" folder
  • edited October 2017

Type %appdata% in the start menu, then select the "Cubic" folder

Ed said:

Thank you, Ed, and -Joystick-. I really used your help! I changed the resolution in the setting's text file and it works now!

• Type %appdata% in the start menu, then select the "Cubic" folder

Ed said:

Thank you, Ed, and -Joystick-. I really used your help! I changed the resolution in the setting's text file and it works now!

Happy for helping you :)
  • Can a Forum Moderator just close this discussion, please?