About using my tractor on harvesting

I always get disconnected when i used my tractor oh harvesting. Its like every 5 seconds when i got disconnected. But if i use the tractor just to roam around and nit harvesting crops it works properly. Pls fix if it was bug o something else thank you.

Comments

• Not to be rude an all but you spelled a few things wrong LOL.
  • How did u get a tractor this early on? I get 100rc a day with one of the best perk lineups. (Only bad one is cattle rancher and corn is the most profitable crop). So how did u get it?
  • Roxie01 said:

How did u get a tractor this early on? I get 100rc a day with one of the best perk lineups. (Only bad one is cattle rancher and corn is the most profitable crop). So how did u get it?

People spent cubits to buy crops.
  • Not to be rude an all but you spelled a few things wrong LOL.

Roxie01 said:

How did u get a tractor this early on? I get 100rc a day with one of the best perk lineups. (Only bad one is cattle rancher and corn is the most profitable crop). So how did u get it?

Stevenlol said:

Roxie01 said:

Offtopic (sry if this is what is called "mini modding")
    Hikaru_22 said:

I always get disconnected when i used my tractor oh harvesting. Its like every 5 seconds when i got disconnected. But if i use the tractor just to roam around and nit harvesting crops it works properly. Pls fix if it was bug o something else thank you.

Well, I think that farm update is quite new and tractors aren't fully tested yet. Maybe this is because of your device?
  • Acu10 said:

Not to be rude an all but you spelled a few things wrong LOL.

Roxie01 said:

Stevenlol said:

Roxie01 said:

Offtopic (sry if this is what is called "mini modding")
    Hikaru_22 said:

Well, I think that farm update is quite new and tractors aren't fully tested yet. Maybe this is because of your device?
    Tractors were tested on the beta server though. What do you mean by “not fully tested”?
    How is it not fully tested?
  • They always test the items a few times to check for bugs but some slip through the net lets say
  • Stevenlol said:

Roxie01 said:

But you can't buy crops with cubits. They put the farming part of the game on recubes.