Small Sprinklers or Big Sprinklers?

jose_candyjose_candy Member
edited October 2017 in Help Requests
Im like debating which to set up my farm with...
Which should I try getting?

Comments

• b3achyb3achy Member
    edited October 2017
    Depends on how much you want to spend. Small sprinklers are a better deal for the money since they water 4 crops. The Big sprinklers cost 5x as much to only water 2x as many crops. (If the big sprinklers watered at least 5x the crops as the small sprinklers then they would be worth getting, but at the current price, they just aren't worth it unless you have lots of rc to blow.)
  • Well @Jose_Candy I think it depends on your layout. I am using big sprinklers even though I only need small ones for my layout I just like the look of them better. Look at my home realm Da Farm and where the dirt blocks are that is where I am putting my sprinklers. Check it out. If you have any other questions on which one you might want the most or is best for you. Ask someone you trust or me if you want to.
  • Dependent on your farm layout
    If your farm is gonna remain the way you had it when i last say it then use the big sprinkler but if u want to use the cheaper it will take up more space and more complicated to determine the size you need for realm room for the farms
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Start with small, then when you're overflowing with recubes and want to do special layouts, go with big.

Starting with small and then going big will be quicker than starting with the big and maxing the big.