When is the halloween 2017 update?

I was just wondering if anyone had nay info on the 2017 halloween event so that ik if i should sell stuff and buy c now, or even do it at all

Comments

• *spooks* said:

I was just wondering if anyone had nay info on the 2017 halloween event so that ik if i should sell stuff and buy c now, or even do it at all

Based on previous updates, we'll most likely see it sometime between now and Oct. 20th or so :)
  • Meltdown said:

*spooks* said:

Based on previous updates, we'll most likely see it sometime between now and Oct. 20th or so :)
    Ye, something like that
  • Usually 1-3 weeks before halloween
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Normally, Friday the 13th but it's Cubic Castles. You can't expect anything
  • Soon, or possibly shoon (which is a combo of "shortly" and "soon").

Both are the typical responses from other games I've been a part of in the past.

In other words, it will come out when the devs have determined it's ready to be released...no sooner, no later.
    b3achy said:

Soon, or possibly shoon (which is a combo of "shortly" and "soon").

Both are the typical responses from other games I've been a part of in the past.

In other words, it will come out when the devs have determined it's ready to be released...no sooner, no later.

It's probably awaiting Apple's approval.
    Not Apple's fault though. They should've released it early.
  • 3 days left ._.
  • Only @SirKewberth Knows
    lucaaa795 said:

Only @SirKewberth Knows

Actually i think he is as clueless as us
    The speed of apples aprooval is not controlled by him or any other cc dev.
    Right now its all on apple.
    By Smiley wants attention. Don't judge. He needs friends and he wants to look cool in front of everyone
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Release dates do depend somewhat on Apple but not always. We often don't release even when approved for all platforms because we're still testing or we want to hit a particular date for another reason (like both cos and I being on at the same time) etc...
  • Release dates do depend somewhat on Apple but not always. We often don't release even when approved for all platforms because we're still testing or we want to hit a particular date for another reason (like both cos and I being on at the same time) etc...

Are you and Cos living in different time zones?
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

Release dates do depend somewhat on Apple but not always. We often don't release even when approved for all platforms because we're still testing or we want to hit a particular date for another reason (like both cos and I being on at the same time) etc...

Lol i think he wanted to say different thing, if cos would be away from him they couldn't make those items or even game, maybe it would be hard.

Maybe he's mean, when cos and he's will be relax and be able to work on game.
    Or he means exactly what he said ;)
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited October 2017
    Siddd said:

LiteRary said:

JackFury said:

Lol i think he wanted to say different thing, if cos would be away from him they couldn't make those items or even game, maybe it would be hard.

Maybe he's mean, when cos and he's will be relax and be able to work on game.
    Or he means exactly what he said ;)
    Either way, the pack could be out any day now :333 I'm so hyped
  • So... More Waiting? >.<
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited October 2017
    JackFury said:

As time travellers we're often in completely different times. Cos is currently studying dinosaurs in Jurassic period China, whereas I'm in Tombstone city in the old west. Next week I'm planning to relocate to a city on mars in 2217 though.
  • lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

As time travellers we're often in completely different times. Cos is currently studying dinosaurs in Jurassic period China, whereas I'm in Tombstone city in the old west. Next week I'm planning to relocate to a city on mars in 2217 though.
    ahahahaahaha
    @JackFury they actually live in diff time zones..cos lives in eastern US and kewb lives somewhere in south east asia
    Huh. I thought Kewb had an American accent, though...
    edited October 2017
    JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

ahahahaahaha
    @JackFury they actually live in diff time zones..cos lives in eastern US and kewb lives somewhere in south east asia
    I fake an American accent for Hollywood movie roles.
  • JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

ahahahaahaha
    kewb, when is the latest you have ever sent out an update?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

ahahahaahaha
    u gona play a movie ?!?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    LiteRary said:

galantis said:

JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

ahahahaahaha
    u gona play a movie ?!?
    Something going weird here...
    nvm xD
  • BuckaroooBuckarooo Member
    edited October 2017

JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

ahahahaahaha
    So SirKewberth made Back to the Future 1&2
  • JackFury said:

Do I ever get married in the future mr future traveling kewberth?
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SirKewberth. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kew’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SirKewberth truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existential catchphrase “I fake an American accent,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as SirKewberth’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
  • To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SirKewberth. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kew’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SirKewberth truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existential catchphrase “I fake an American accent,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as SirKewberth’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

You sound like a 90 year old great great grandpa
  • To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SirKewberth. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kew’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SirKewberth truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existential catchphrase “I fake an American accent,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as SirKewberth’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Nah, he wrote all that, then used a thesaurus to exchange the shorter words for "more intelligent-sounding" ones
  • JackFury said:

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand SirKewberth. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Kew’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike SirKewberth truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in his existential catchphrase “I fake an American accent,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as SirKewberth’s genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Nah, he wrote all that, then used a thesaurus to exchange the shorter words for "more intelligent-sounding" ones
    100% Used google
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    JackFury said:

Nupe, it's a copy and paste jobby, but wayyy off topic, this is gonna get shut down fast!
    I like how people assume the way I got that. Only Sid knew. It's a meme born from Rick and Morty. It's a very popular meme btw
  • JackFury said:

Xd? O_O ye xd.

• JackFury said:

lucaaa795 said:

JackFury said:

ahahahaahaha
    This is the first time a game developer has made me laugh IRL.