mad hatter perk (reseted the poll and edited)

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
This is important IMO
mad hatter is honestly pretty useless
i mean, only 1 cheap/newbie hat in exchange of a "perk space"!
mad hatter for me is like a trap, not a helpful bonus, and might even make some people feel guilty over getting it...

EDIT
i recommend 2 options

option 1: delete it forever

option 2: insert it in adventure mode as a type of "perk tutorial" and make it the only option on the perk selection screen, also it will not actually count in the "perk space"
example: if you are lv 0, and get this perk on the adventure mode (and is your first time playing), you will still be level 0, but you will receive the hat!

vote in the poll if you want it removed or not.
and please comment!

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Piratax10 said:

This is important IMO
    mad hatter for me is like a trap, not a helpful bonus, and might even make some people feel guilty over getting it...

and please comment!

I think it would be an ok perk IF you had the ability to get all the other perks.. currently there are more perks than levels so if you take this perk you will lose out on another, which is of course silly :)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2017
    Siddd said:

Piratax10 said:

This is important IMO

and please comment!

I think it would be an ok perk IF you had the ability to get all the other perks.. currently there are more perks than levels so if you take this perk you will lose out on another, which is of course silly :)
    maybe, the perk could work in a different way comparing to the others...

if the admins could insert a level and perk explanation on the adventure mode, the player could get the mad hatter perk as the only perk shown, but he would not lose "a perk space"
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Piratax10 said:

Siddd said:

Piratax10 said:

This is important IMO

and please comment!

if the admins could insert a level and perk explanation on the adventure mode, the player could get the mad hatter perk as the only perk shown, but he would not lose "a perk space"
    Good idea, I like it! :)
  • Siddd said:

Piratax10 said:

Siddd said:

Piratax10 said:

This is important IMO

and please comment!

Good idea, I like it! :)
    Same here @SirKewberth
  • Bump! added the second option, and reseted the poll!
    make sure to vote and (if you can) comment please!