Question for the CC Devs

JackFuryJackFury Member
edited October 2017 in General Chat
I saw these two hats on the Cubic Castles website quite some time ago, and I have been burning up of curiosity ever since. They are the "Legendary Crocskin @ Hat"

and the "Furry Postal Hat".

What are they? Will they ever be added to the game, or are they just there to tease us? It would be cool if they acted kinda like the Press Hat used to, where you had to achieve something to earn it.
@SirKewberth
@CosmicCow

Comments

• Kewberth said he was going to add these, didn't say when :P
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Kewberth said he had something special planned for them, more he didnt say

But i guess the crocskin hat is gonna be a twitter or instagram event and the furry postal hat is gonna be facebook related not sure though
  • i believe kewb once hinted at making sure you link your account to your email. so maybe eventually you get the hat postal hat from linking your email
  • i believe kewb once hinted at making sure you link your account to your email. so maybe eventually you get the hat postal hat from linking your email

Well, that would explain the @ on the hat, since all emails have it. However, that would make the Crocskin @ Hat incredibly common and boring, since probably 90% of the players have emails linked to their accounts. Still, who knows?
  • JackFury said:

I saw these two hats on the Cubic Castles website quite some time ago, and I have been burning up of curiosity ever since. They are the "Legendary Crocskin @ Hat"

What are they? Will they ever be added to the game, or are they just there to tease us? It would be cool if they acted kinda like the Press Hat used to, where you had to achieve something to earn it.
    @SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow

RUMOR HAS IT! Or secrets do.. this will be part of the mailbox pack! Infact mailbox car may come! The furry postal hat I believe is being used for the Mailman’s outfit! The crocksin hat maybe used for (idk) (I’m guessing on dis) but looking at the @ on top of the hat it could be used for @someone
  • ragean said:

JackFury said:

@SirKewberth
    @CosmicCow

RUMOR HAS IT! Or secrets do.. this will be part of the mailbox pack! Infact mailbox car may come! The furry postal hat I believe is being used for the Mailman’s outfit! The crocksin hat maybe used for (idk) (I’m guessing on dis) but looking at the @ on top of the hat it could be used for @someone
    I suppose that's a possibility, since there IS a cardboard box in the game files....hmm...