Update ideas

Could you add a reverse vend, where owner puts in cubits and sets item to buy and for how much then people can buy items for a certain price without needing to be in the realm this would also help people needing jobs to get cubits. All they will have to do is to mine the resources and sell to the reverse vend

Also another idea a kind of atm thing where you have cubit bank to put your cubits in and can get them out of any atm. This would help people needing to go get their cubits from their realm ( I know the frustration of going to your request getting your cubits coming back and someone has already bought the item you wanted) pls add this

Yet another idea can we add extra options to people who spend money on the game (new name fonts) as I have spent a lot and all I have is patron swirls.
:)

Another crazy idea... Why not make a photo mode where it displays your screen without your name and inventory in the way (other players see you normally) also you could add command like /photo to put into photo mode and do /photo again for normal mode.

Final idea more commands (like /trade) for example /ban to ban a player of your realm without opening your realm settings.
And any other commands appropriate for realm owners without them becoming similar to a moderator.

Comments

• Would be easier if put cubits on and it adds to the stack on top so you have to start with 1 on top
  • The purpose of reverse vend is to get lower lvl to be able to get some cubits without having to go around begging for free cubits also it will help higher lvl and MOMO get the resources they need at their price.
  • The purpose of reverse vend is to get lower lvl to be able to get some cubits without having to go around begging for free cubits also it will help higher lvl and MOMO get the resources they need at their price.

newbies dont need to beg for c....

there are these magical things called daily quests that player can do for free cubits everyday! thats free cubits enough... we dont real need a reverse vend ^^ id say that the quests are good enough mate
  • Good idea! Just Like THe FARMER On the farmer co-op! Drag The Item And click "sell here"

there are these magical things called daily quests that player can do for free cubits everyday! thats free cubits enough... we dont real need a reverse vend ^^ id say that the quests are good enough mate
    Some quests such as making items
    Some items are hard for low levels to make so as easy as quests are for me or you low levels won't Elly be finding it easy anyway its purpose isn't just to give low levels cubits it's to give higher level people the items they need at the price they want

Some items are hard for low levels to make so as easy as quests are for me or you low levels won't Elly be finding it easy anyway its purpose isn't just to give low levels cubits it's to give higher level people the items they need at the price they want
    thats when they save up their c, level up a bit, buy the materials, THEN do the quest. easy and simply done. materials arent expensive at all. so getting supplies would be super easy...
  • edited October 2017
    Still working on design concept but this is basic idea

The purpose of reverse vend is to get lower lvl to be able to get some cubits without having to go around begging for free cubits also it will help higher lvl and MOMO get the resources they need at their price.

thats when they save up their c, level up a bit, buy the materials, THEN do the quest. easy and simply done. materials arent expensive at all. so getting supplies would be super easy...
    Your points are valid and I guess there's no point arguing about it but all the same the idea would help me get slot if materials at a price I want also I wont have to have people opening reg to sell something I don't want to buy :)
  • i would but stin has worn me out... too bored XD