Anyone else not getting a milk option from their cow?

My cow hasn't grown in a while and i'm starting to wonder when will I get the milk option. Is it bugged? does it have to have brown spots not black?

Comments

• LiteRary said:

3 weeks...Have you wait 3 week? 3 week and then it will BEGİN.

I have waited 3 weeks thats why im asking. You were no help at all.
  • LiteRary said:

Quackers said:

LiteRary said:

3 weeks...Have you wait 3 week? 3 week and then it will BEGİN.

I have waited 3 weeks thats why im asking. You were no help at all.
    And 2 days more? I guess they are like chickens, giving milk in 2 days, if you wait 2 days. There is something wrong or it's more then w days...

Edit : İnstead of "a while" you could write "3 weeks", i'm doing my best for helping...
    I have waited more than 3 weeks and 2 days for sure, Im pretty sure my cow not growing means it fully growned if you can catch a hint.
  • I already got my first Milk Jug like a week ago. Maybe you need to wait a little bit more.
  • Kewbin said:

I already got my first Milk Jug like a week ago. Maybe you need to wait a little bit more.

Do you have any specific blocks around your cow? or does it have brown spots?
  • LiteRary said:

Have you count how long it take to get milk after it's fully grown?

No, I didn't. But it was a long time.
    Quackers said:

Do you have any specific blocks around your cow? or does it have brown spots?

You can check out my farm. Realm Name: Kewbin's Farm
  • Maybe you dont have a jug.
  • Did you use a milk jug on the cow? If not,select the milk jug in your inventory and click on a fully grown cow.Then it should be a full milk jug. (Milk jugs are 10 recubes from the cubit store)