The Christmas Pack ~ Some Ideas

DafniDafni Member
edited October 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi everybody!
We aren't quite to the Christmas 2017 Pack. The Halloween Pack still has yet to come out. I was wondering if the developers have started working on Xmas for this year?
Sorry if they already have, I wanted to share some ideas I have been collecting.

SOME IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS 2017

1. Christmas Tree Hat
Wouldn't this be cute? A little decorated pine tree sitting atop your head? Maybe there could be flashing lights of different colors.

2. Snowballs
The ball and music update was recently released. What about a snowball? It could be crafted with snow block with a mortar and pestle, or possibly available only through the pack!

3. Ornaments
Christmas deco is always a delight. They are all immensely cute. So what about ornaments? You could place them on pine trees or the Christmas trees. Wouldn't that be cool? They could also look nice on things besides trees as well.

4. Yeti Pet
This might already have been thought of. Anyway, wouldn't a little cute ice monster following you be cute? As a level 50, I think it could look pretty impressive, just like the strong snowman. And as a level 0...well. That would just be adorable.

5. Icy Fence
There was a sudden rush for fences when news of the farm update came out. Well. What about a classic snow-covered fence? Maybe icicles hanging from the railing? I think this would be marvelous for people creating winter-themed realms and rooms.

6. Snow Wands
What would be more cool than the ability to shoot snow or ice at your opponents in a PVP battle? This wand would freeze the player hit by it for a short amount of time (3 to 5 seconds?) so that they are temporarily defenseless and cannot dodge attacks.

That's all I have! If you have more suggestions and want them added, just comment and I can add them in the player suggestions area below this!

PLAYER SUGGESTIONS

LiteRary said:
Carrot seeds, that you can make grow em!
Rocky Soil - 2 Days
Decent Soil - 1.5 Days
Great Soil - 1 Days
And that you can make salad with ; Tomato, carrot, eggplant and salt! You can make your own snowman! İts some different then other snowman parts, you can do it with ;
Snow Block 3x
Carrot 1x for nose
Black Dye 10x
Top hat ( You can put or not, depends on you) And doesn't require any tool!
So we had MUSİC update, what about a "Christmas Song" ? It would be awesome. A candy balloon!
Snowball Head?!?
Penguin Pet!
Colourful wall decorations it has snowman and candies icons!
New Flag ; Candy and Snowman flag! That you can buy for 10k from "flags" in Cubit store!
New Candy and Snow Chest!

skullcandy36052 said:

-Present hat: think about it, someone with a gift wrapped head walking around.
-polar bear pet
-maybe a snowman outfit?
-a star hat like maybe the ones on top of a Christmas tree.

Comments

• LiteRary said:

Carrot seeds, that you can make grow em!

Rocky Soil - 2 Days
    Decent Soil - 1.5 Days
    Great Soil - 1 Days

And that you can make salad with ; Tomato, carrot, eggplant and salt!

You can make your own snowman! İts some different then other snowman parts, you can do it with ;

Snow Block 3x
    Carrot 1x for nose
    Black Dye 10x
    Top hat ( You can put or not, depends on you)

And no requires any tool!

Your suggestion was added to the Player Suggestions!
  • Snowballs there could be a Christmas golf
  • _elf said:

Snowballs there could be a Christmas golf

Wow. You guys are so creative! ROFL
  • LiteRary said:

Another idea ;

So we had MUSİC update, what about a "Christmas Song" ?

İt would be awesome.

A candy baloon!

Snowball Head?!?

Penguin Pet!

New Flag ; Candy and Snowman flag! That you can buy for 10k from "flags" in Cubit store!

Windy Stamp!

Those for now...

Alright, added those too. Maybe let others have a chance xD
    I took out windy stamp, didn't really see how it could relate to Christmas or winter holidays ;)
  • LiteRary said:

Baby Rem said:

LiteRary said:

Another idea ;

So we had MUSİC update, what about a "Christmas Song" ?

İt would be awesome.

A candy baloon!

Snowball Head?!?

Penguin Pet!

Windy Stamp!

Those for now...

Alright, added those too. Maybe let others have a chance xD
    I took out windy stamp, didn't really see how it could relate to Christmas or winter holidays ;)
    Hrmm, it's cold and windy christmas, not meant totally snowy i think, anyway ok.
    The stereotypical Xmas is actually calmly snowing like the light snow, not the blizzard. And plus, a windy stamp might be hard to get around in, and I don't know how wind could be portrayed.
  • edited October 2017
    I think some good ideas are:
    -an ice wand that can slow people down for a few seconds.
    -polar bear pet
    -maybe a snowman outfit?
    -that for now; maybe i edit soon:)
  • DafniDafni Member
    edited October 2017
    LiteRary said:

Carrot Nose that you can wear!

Possibly give other people a chance Lite xD

I think some good ideas are:
    -an ice wand that can slow people down for a few seconds.
    -polar bear pet
    -maybe a snowman outfit?
    -that for now; maybe i edit soon:)

Added all to Player Suggestions except for ice wand, because in my ideas I included a snow wand, and the concepts are very similar. :)