Goodbye all :,)

I’m quitting... After playing Cubic Castles for 4 years, the fake contact on instagram scammed me. BAD. I have lost everything, and have been scammed worse before, but I am fed up of having to start again on cc. I’ve decided the time has come to say goodbye ;-; . I made many friends and lost many throughout these years, and the gameplay off cc has been great. Thanks SirKewberth, CosmicCow and the rest for this amazing game, but everyone has to stop something someday. Thank you for everything everyone, have a great time and WATCH OUT FOR THOSE SCAMMERS! THEY BE GODDAMN CLEVER! Bye bye

Comments

• Sad to see you go, no one should ever quit because of scammers. I saw your other thread where you got scam by a fake SIrKewberth... You should never give anyone your password, think of it this way, they are the admins/developers of this game, why would they even need your password to get onto your account? Plus that fake account has terrible grammar, hopefully by now most people on the forums should know about this fake account. The only real account is @cubiccastles