Watch Ads for cubits.

What i'm thinking is this is for mobile users option to do tapjoy but instead do ads. What you do is on IOS or Android you can go to the free cubits tab and watch a 15-30 second video and get some cubits. Maybe 10? 15? 20? some number that's balanced.

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Tapjoy actually already has video ads you can watch for cubits :) If I remember correctly they give you around 30 - 50 cubits*

*I should point out that I believe Tapjoy offers vary from country to country
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited October 2017
    Siddd said:

Tapjoy actually already has video ads you can watch for cubits :) If I remember correctly they give you around 30 - 50 cubits*

*I should point out that I believe Tapjoy offers vary from country to country

yes they do, i do receive ad offers that give 1-20c
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    They do and Siddd is right.. the ads vary depending on the country you're in. What ads you get is completely out of our hands though as tapjoy and the advertisers control that end of it completely.
  • QuackersQuackers Member
    edited October 2017
    Well when I check out the tapjoy the offers they usually end up giving me offers that usually make you play some impossible game they don't expect you to be able to do. Like "tap the exact middle of this circle to the point of 99.5% accuracy or some ninja jumping game with terrible controls. What I would just more ads but seeing it's in control by the tapjoy company it seems out of hand. I also barely see video ads its mostly play a game reach level 8 or do the tutorial kind of stuff. Would prefer just a way to watch ads to get some cubits.
  • I have tried hours of work doing the impossible games that tapjoy offers gives, I beat 2 of them, but it ended up not giving my cubits, even the video ones didn’t give me my cubits...