I think I did well!

Salty WaffleSalty Waffle Member
edited October 2017 in Art

I edited the waffle picture and made it my profile picture! I think I might have done well for my first digital drawing ever. <3 Something tells me that I might regret posting this..

Comments

• Noice! I like it, Baffle. :D
  • Yah you did, y'should make a thread for all yer artworks.
  • Yah you did, y'should make a thread for all yer artworks.

That is what i am thinking of doing, by that what do you mean, don't you think people would stop looking at them if they were in the same thread? But then again I don't want to get a warning. xd
  • AtheisntAtheisnt Member
    edited October 2017

That is what i am thinking of doing, by that what do you mean, don't you think people would stop looking at them if they were in the same thread? But then again I don't want to get a warning. xd

i mean that yer making two threads for the same piece, why not just make a thread and place it all there? you could bump each time yer adding a good new piece. ecks dee
  • That is what i am thinking of doing, by that what do you mean, don't you think people would stop looking at them if they were in the same thread? But then again I don't want to get a warning. xd

i mean that yer making two threads for the same piece, why not just make a thread and place it all there? you could bump each time yer adding a good new piece. ecks dee
    What is a bump?
  • That is what i am thinking of doing, by that what do you mean, don't you think people would stop looking at them if they were in the same thread? But then again I don't want to get a warning. xd

What is a bump?
    :V bumping is when you comment something or say bump on your discussion to make it go on top of the recent discussions and you can do it once a day
  • Ohhh
    I'll do that!