Autoclicking Confirmation Still Pretty Irritating

I know there was supposed to be an update to throttle the autoclick pop-up, but IMO, it's still popping up way too often while mining. Is there a way to make it only pop up if I'm mining faster than I should be able to mine with my current perks rather than popping up after x number of blocks (which is what it feels like it is doing right now)? I'm getting really frustrated with mining at this point, which is why I liked this game.

I'm not a robot, I just mine in an optimized pattern (3x2 or 3x3 vertical layers at time, boring into the sides of the mines, usually following an ore vein). I shouldn't be punished for being efficient in mining blocks/ores. While it is a little less bad than before, it still feels like punishment right now for doing a mechanic that the game is built upon, and frankly, I don't mine all that fast in reality. I really don't understand why I'm seeing that blasted pop-up so often other than I just happen to mine a lot when I have time to be in the game.

Can we get a re-look at how often the pop-up is happening again, please? Personally, some more adjustment would be appreciated.

Comments

• Yes i will be constantly tweaking this. The goal is, of course, to have the best of both worlds.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    CosmicCow said:

Yes i will be constantly tweaking this. The goal is, of course, to have the best of both worlds.

Anyone else heard best of both worlds by Miley after reading ^ and hearing Moo at the end or is it just me? XD
  • CosmicCow said:

Yes i will be constantly tweaking this. The goal is, of course, to have the best of both worlds.

Thanks! I totally understand trying to keep the autoclickers away, but figured you need some continued feedback from us humans too. Thanks for listening and adjusting!
  • I’ve never had it happen to me lol