GirTheRobot has won the Easter Umbrella October Raffle! Next up: Slyme Costume!

How many raffle tokens do the winners put in generally/average?

LizzyTheLizzyLizzyTheLizzy Member
in Community 3.15 Karma
Hi.... This is random, cuz i put in over 200 raffle tokens and didn’t win... How many is normally put in by the winners of these prizes average d’ya think? i wanna win something ‘_’ lel (i didn’t know what category to put this in so i stuck it in community :P sorry if not meant to be here .-.)

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Game Developer
    77.00 Karma
    Many 10's of thousands are entered per raffle. So even 200 tokens would still be small chance of winning.
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    109.50 Karma

Many 10's of thousands are entered per raffle. So even 200 tokens would still be small chance of winning.

İsn't that some unfair? There is tons of body putted at least 1 token, and 1 Month to say winner, only 1 winner from tons of body and even it's 1 month, i would like to make it 1 week and 1 winner, or 1 month and 5 winner?
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    51.65 Karma
    Like previously the one with 5 winners. One had a newbie name (unless bought lots of raffle tokens) so I'm guessing that persons tokens were not that many. Still better chance if someone enters 10k but someone with 1 could beat him/her.
  • medicationsmedications Member
    60.45 Karma
    1000 would be a chance but its just "LUCK".
  • skullcandy36052skullcandy36052 FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited October 2017 4.00 KarmaFamiliar
    I entered 500 but didn't win so its really just luck
  • DafniDafni Member
    6.00 Karma
    It's true. A person who entered 1 token could beat someone who put in 1,000,000 tokens. However, they would have a larger chance of winning if they put in more than 1.
  • MufflonMufflon Member
    22.70 Karma
    RNG is a bad boy
  • xDark_RavenxxDark_Ravenx FamiliarMember, Familiar
    0.15 KarmaFamiliar
    Last year, i won a monster grave from the raffle. It's all really on luck.
  • -*Bolinha*--*Bolinha*- Member
    2.40 Karma
    I and dont pay, i dont have luck
  • LizzyTheLizzyLizzyTheLizzy Member
    3.15 Karma
    thx
  • 0.05 Karma
    guys i wanna ban this game from play store becuz i got scamm my ballon and exe mask i wanna tell my dad to ban this game froem goole play store
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    28.90 Karma

Hi.... This is random, cuz i put in over 200 raffle tokens and didn’t win... How many is normally put in by the winners of these prizes average d’ya think? i wanna win something ‘_’ lel (i didn’t know what category to put this in so i stuck it in community :P sorry if not meant to be here .-.)

I’ve accidentally put in 1900 before XD and didn’t win
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited January 13 57.60 Karma
    Please do not bump old and outdated topics.
This discussion has been closed.