A few bugs

First bug is: When i turn off all the sound in cubic castles i can still hear wands and prize dispensers >_<

Seconded Whenever i place plaster the blocks turn invisible, So can't see them. But when i relog in i can see them

last one When i remove multiple blocks at a time and them go back to pick them up i have to walk across them a few times before i actually pick them up :/

i asume most of this are bugs?

Comments

• YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Uhmmm its not lag? Cuz i often encounter the second and third one haha ><
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    1 - It's a bug but I'm pretty sure the dev's are aware of this. I'm guessing it will be fixed in the next update or sometime soon after that.

2 - I'm positive the dev's are aware of this one. I noticed it only happens in a empty realm (on bottom) but, if you change your camera angle it changes back to normal.

3 - I'm pretty sure it's just lag. This has happened since the beggining of my time in cc when ever I have had bad internet. Could always just be a realm being slow or something though. You said it was multiple blocks so it could be so many floating blocks slowing your device down.

• CrepusCrepus Member
    edited October 2017
    Happened to me too

No. 2 -It happened to me 20 blocks above
    so i think it can happen anywhere mostly because of lag or putting the blocks too fast

No.3- fast mining or lag
  • 2nd one happens to me a lot. I place any block, and they go invisible for a few seconds but then they go back to normal. It's annoying if I'm using pixels.