U Can Always Count On Ur Friends!

YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
This just happened like 20minutes ago, it was 11pm my country time and i just leveled up (farm) and i got land manager 3 (100 plots in 2 realms/rooms)
And i wanted to get a room that can fit 500plots but i didnt have cubits, so my friend Blaire Willows lent me cubits and i tried to find a realm to know what size i needed, so i went to Pixel's Farm Complex to see the size, it was 31x31 so i told Blaire and she bought the empty room and dropped in on the ground and left cuz she was sleepy and needed to rest...
PANIC! was the first thought in my head and i felt the sweat on my palms as i try to find a quick solution to this conundrum, i tried to friend request Sir.Pixel 4 times and i knew that i had to move fast as the 20minute vanishing marker was counting down. TP to my friend @*Mary Moon* but she was in a locked room, TP to @lucaaa795 but he was afk, TP to @>;Lollipop < as i frantically type what just happened as other qbees see me tremble at this unfortunate event, TP to @Pickles2001 and he told me Sir.Pixel was'nt even on, TP to @Rolim as he calmly said like a superhero "show me what happened" i said "omie ty" yes i actually said omie lol, even tho my thumbs were sweaty i was lucky to tap Pixel's Farm Complex and ran to the floating room, he left and suddenly Lolli came, Rolim came and finally but not the least @Sir.Pixel has appeared! A MIRACLE! Tears Of Joy poured out at my qbee's beady eyes as though all hope was almost gone, i trusted my friends that they will be there to help me when i needed em. THANK YOU! :')

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Heheh
  • When you teleported to me asking for help, You said that u droped the room 31 x31 in "Pix farm" by this I presumed u meant Pixie's farm so I decided to go try help you out since I had permission once there and luckly I would still have it so I could Just pick it up and give it to you. But then you took me to Pixel's farm wich make me feel not so helpful has I expected. Someone in the chat said Pixel was ON so I tped him (and also lollipop too) and told the situation, but it seems I came late he said he already knew so I came back to you and waited for him xD.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Good Times XD
  • Yakroo said:

This just happened like 20minutes ago, it was 11pm my country time and i just leveled up (farm) and i got land manager 3 (100 plots in 2 realms/rooms)
    And i wanted to get a room that can fit 500plots but i didnt have cubits, so my friend Blaire Willows lent me cubits and i tried to find a realm to know what size i needed, so i went to Pixel's Farm Complex to see the size, it was 31x31 so i told Blaire and she bought the empty room and dropped in on the ground and left cuz she was sleepy and needed to rest...
    PANIC! was the first thought in my head and i felt the sweat on my palms as i try to find a quick solution to this conundrum, i tried to friend request Sir.Pixel 4 times and i knew that i had to move fast as the 20minute vanishing marker was counting down. TP to my friend @*Mary Moon* but she was in a locked room, TP to @lucaaa795 but he was afk, TP to @>;Lollipop < as i frantically type what just happened as other qbees see me tremble at this unfortunate event, TP to @Pickles2001 and he told me Sir.Pixel was'nt even on, TP to @Rolim as he calmly said like a superhero "show me what happened" i said "omie ty" yes i actually said omie lol, even tho my thumbs were sweaty i was lucky to tap Pixel's Farm Complex and ran to the floating room, he left and suddenly Lolli came, Rolim came and finally but not the least @Sir.Pixel has appeared! A MIRACLE! Tears Of Joy poured out at my qbee's beady eyes as though all hope was almost gone, i trusted my friends that they will be there to help me when i needed em. THANK YOU! :')

Awww, what a nice story! :)
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Yeah I apologize I wasn't of any help to you yakroo if pixel was on I would've gladly helped ^_^ I'm always there for a friend
    Much appologies ;-; I feel bad