Spring grass > Recube store!

2»

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

I like this grass. I want it to be free BUT not as free like underated herbs such as ferns and mushrooms I don't want to see a realm just full of it just becoz it is fancy, it's like seeing a purely gold made building with persian rugs and fancy flooring. If you get what I mean..

As I see of the comments here.. Try searching law of diminishing returns and law of diminishing marginal utility :)

ooo an economist in our midsts!
    Someone say mushrooms?
  • Well, because of this, i give freedom to 2k spring grass ^^
    They will suits in other garden i guess ;)
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited October 2017
    There's a good idea here. You can just place a special box somewhere in the official realms where people can exchange items for cubits. Only those items which are going to turn from highly expensive to free. This way people like Knop will suffer less loss.

Knop buys the packs and also from other people these beautiful things like bale and spring grass because if it is so that they never come back again, he and other builders will still have plentiful to use. He's trying to do good in the building community by stocking up on things that may not come back. But if they do come back then it becomes such that all those cubits go to waste.

So the box to exchange certain items about to be made free for a small amount of cubits is a good idea, I think.

Or if you're saying that all pack items will eventually come back as free then that's good too. Then there's no point buying packs (I hardly bought packs anyways) for the buildables since they'll be free sometime in the future.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited October 2017

...I want it to be free BUT not as free like underated herbs such as ferns and mushrooms...

Nothing is truly free.

I See it as a flaw on the development side of things. Such an item should never be found as a seasonal only item. Seasonal packs are a great way to introduce new items, but building items such as this should be eventually included to more accessible avenues.
    It is a loss to the creative community.

To be blunt. I Care little for anyone's loss if this was to be implemented. One should expect an eventual loss with investments, as i myself have many times. I Have also spent a great deal of bought cubits acquiring spring grass, but i would be happy with the loss if i and many others could benefit by being more readily able to obtain more of this wonderful item to use within our creations.
  • Perhaps creating a similar block and adding that to the recube store is a better idea? This way both parties are happy.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Perhaps creating a similar block and adding that to the recube store is a better idea? This way both parties are happy.

Yeah this may be the best idea.. I was considering something like that. Basically people want a long grassy block to work with that is easier to get. So it's on my mind!
  • Giant_Giant_ Member
    edited October 2017

Perhaps creating a similar block and adding that to the recube store is a better idea? This way both parties are happy.

Yeah this may be the best idea.. I was considering something like that. Basically people want a long grassy block to work with that is easier to get. So it's on my mind!
    You could make a Seasonal Variety Pack that gives a chance at all things seasonal.

edit: e.g. maybe you get spring grass, a santa hat, and some valentine candy or maybe you get rainbow blocks, a bikini top, and halloween candy
  • Keep any plants,deco flowers to recube shop,please!
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember

Would be "great".... i spent like 500k on it =/
    ...and basically, there's no more reason to add this to the pack then many other thing.

Well, i spent

300k-400k on sculpty
    500k on spring grass
    1M on bookshelf

if admin want make it free, they should consider some refund.

but actually:

Isn't the same thing happening when items get removed from packs or get added back? Would you be complaining if an item you had plenty of got removed? You can't ask for a refund when it was your choice to spend that much on the grass.
    I agree with BJDware. Such an item should not be in seasonal packs to begin with. We have a recube store. Let's put all buildables there from now on. Anything to promote builds.
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    edited October 2017
    No surprised to see some players reacting there =D

Well, i'm so sad to read once more: "you made a bad invest."

You know guys what an invest is? You're so badely confusing a hat collector and a builder.

Focusing on an item and hoping making money on it IS an invest.
    Focusing on an item and thinking at the hardness to get it later to add value to a build is not an invest.

But well! I didnt hope for some better reaction from players who think that they will create incoming player to the game with a random 1001th noob shop.
    Yes guys!!!! You're right! I invested on spring grass to make money cause i'm too poor to invest on real valuable item!!!
    God.... =(

EDIT:

Your concern Luca, strange for me to read this from you... Seems like that each time you cried, you got what you wanted, although you harrassed players and should be banned from the game ;)
  • Isn’t this resolved already?

Your concern Luca, strange for me to read this from you... Seems like that each time you cried, you got what you wanted, although you harrassed players and should be banned from the game ;)

I like how you took this off-topic and just ignored all the fair points he was making.

John spent 500k on grass
    Grass gets removed from pack
    John is happy

John spent 500k on grass
    Grass gets re-added/made easier to obtain
    John is sad and wants a refund

Btw : Same thing happened for the cash registers. Did you also spend 500k on that and cried for a refund?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Please stay on topic.
    edited October 2017

I like how you took this off-topic and just ignored all the fair points he was making.

John spent 500k on grass
    Grass gets removed from pack
    John is happy

John spent 500k on grass
    Grass gets re-added/made easier to obtain
    John is sad and wants a refund

Btw : Same thing happened for the cash registers. Did you also spend 500k on that and cried for a refund?
    He already replied to that. Please read.
    Kirodashi said:

Isn’t this resolved already?

Also, I don't think having a replica will solve the problem. It will either look better or worse than the current spring grass. It will most probably not fulfil the need of the spring grass. But I dunno, let's see what happens.

He already replied to that. Please read.

Pretty sure he never replied to a lot of our points.
    "Please read" for yourself.

• BJDware said:

imageSpring grassimage

I Don't know about you, but i love to use this item EVERYWHERE! It was such a needed addition for decoration in my opinion. But alas! It's so hard to get your hands on enough!

I Would like to see this item added to the Recube section of the store. How about you?

Oh

+1 !!!

a great idea =D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Would be "great".... i spent like 500k on it =/
    ...and basically, there's no more reason to add this to the pack then many other thing.

Well, i spent

300k-400k on sculpty
    500k on spring grass
    1M on bookshelf

if admin want make it free, they should consider some refund.

but actually:

BJDware said:

imageSpring grassimage

I Don't know about you, but i love to use this item EVERYWHERE! It was such a needed addition for decoration in my opinion. But alas! It's so hard to get your hands on enough!

I Would like to see this item added to the Recube section of the store. How about you?

Oh

+1 !!!

a great idea =D
    Sorry to say it but werent you against it
    Or maybe he is done saying stuff about it and now he is just trying to get it back on topic?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think whatever people wanted to say here is said :-) Gonna close this one up
This discussion has been closed.