Pigs cant climb up even half a block >:(

I had 5 pigs, two big ones, one just became fully grown today and I got the other 3 today as well. I thought I would let them out there pen as I heard they can wonder the length of the realm and I accidentally broke the block which a piglet was standing on, so I tried to rescue it and in the process the big pig which just turned fully grown today fell down too. I tried half blocks, stairs and everything to try and get them back up again. Nothing worked so I tried killing them with lava and wands as I didn't want to risk breaking the other big pigs box.
What I am trying to say is that real life pigs can climb or whatever and I'm sure I am not the first this has happened to and its seriously annoying as its not like the pigs take a few hours to grow, THEY TAKE WEEKS! I also had to risk braking the other ones box.
Please admins make it so the pigs can climb up just half a block so this doesn't happen to anyone else or happen again as its seriously annoying as I have to wait weeks for it to grow max again!
Not happy!

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited October 2017
    My big pig escaped couple days ago. So I replaced my pig inna box :(

But...
    Somebody told me, they respawn back near the box after 3 hours when you are offline.
    Not sure if this is true. Maybe you should try that first. Before you reset your pig xD
    But yeah. Would be nice if they can climb a half block.
  • My big pig escaped couple days ago. So I replaced my pig inna box :(

But...
    Somebody told me, they respawn back near the box after 3 hours when you are offline.
    Not sure if this is true. Maybe you should try that first. Before you reset your pig xD
    But yeah. Would be nice if they can climb a half block.

awh lol wish I posted this before I reset the boxes now, atleast I know for next time, thankyou:)
  • Yeah they really respawn again as what happened to my cow who fell in the water lol, I just don't know what specific time they do..
  • Im not sure but there was another problem with animals, they'd wind up outside their fence, even though they cant climb them.
  • Im not sure but there was another problem with animals, they'd wind up outside their fence, even though they cant climb them.

Yes I have heard about this too, I wish I new they spawned inside there pens again before I reset it 0_0 oh well
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    Yeah, they do go back their crate after so long with no one being in the room, I got a chicken up on a mound of stuff 2 blocks high. It’ll fall off, I come back into the room after a while, and it’ll be right back where it spawns
  • They do respawn, ive had same issue with my cows, as i built them a huge area, and they walk down the lovely hill... and cant get back up. BUT they def do respawn up there, so if u dont want them all over u can safely place more fence then. Still not sure what im gonna do. Good luck!!
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Yeah it will reset on it's own but you need to leave your realm long enough for it to unload and reset. (note that if other people are always in your realm it won't unload - so you might consider locking it)

• U said:

Yeah it will reset on it's own but you need to leave your realm long enough for it to unload and reset. (note that if other people are always in your realm it won't unload - so you might consider locking it)

Ok thankyou

• yeah ..
    my 2 chicken (4 day) cant even climb a half block or stair... i have to make the barn again i think..