New update questions

why removed the pixel pack, sculpty block?!

can add sculpty tropical grass, sculpty snow, sculpty mountain grass, sculpty mountain?

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    You can now make those blocks for free. You will need to craft a cut-o-matik and craft them. Or I'm sure some players will sell those blocks now too once they have crafted a lot of them.
  • You can now make those blocks for free. You will need to craft a cut-o-matik and craft them. Or I'm sure some players will sell those blocks now too once they have crafted a lot of them.

oh ok thanks.

since they are craftable why you didn't make this blocks: sculpty tropical grass, sculpty snow, sculpty mountain grass, sculpty mountain?

• since they are craftable why you didn't make this blocks: sculpty tropical grass, sculpty snow, sculpty mountain grass, sculpty mountain?

Just be patient, They'll add more sculpty in future I think.
  • -sculpty plaster blocks-
    By the way, i love the fact that you can now craft sculptys, but some of my friends were complaining about the time it takes to cut. The time is well fitting, because you are able to craft multiple cut-o-maticks. It would be way too easy to make scultpys if it onky took 10 minuts.
    Everything in this update is pure perfection :P (the cubening is the best thing i've ever heard)
  • You can now make those blocks for free. You will need to craft a cut-o-matik and craft them. Or I'm sure some players will sell those blocks now too once they have crafted a lot of them.

oh ok thanks.

since they are craftable why you didn't make this blocks: sculpty tropical grass, sculpty snow, sculpty mountain grass, sculpty mountain?

I wish plaster didn't turn into pixels metal blocks a option to choose before you sculp them would be cool