edited October 2017 in General Chat
Please close.

Comments

• RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Title:Update gone wrong (sexual)
  • Title:Update gone wrong (sexual)

Clickbait >.<
    U said:

Today Cosmic patched the endless bomb bug so whenever you went into a realm with one (when it was patched) they would blow up removing them. Soon after this patch went into play players started complaining about Cosmic fixing this bug. So, what did Cosmic do? He unpatched the bug. Now this kind of enrages me, Cosmic had fixed a bug in his game, and then players started complaining about something that was added into the game by mistake being fixed. Bugs being fixed isn't a bad thing. I report bugs frequently without telling anyone them, I'm guessing if I started to spread them and then report them people would complain as well.. I also have to thank Cosmic though for UNpatching a bug because the community of his game complained about the fix. I doubt many developers would actually do that. Anyways, can we please not complain when a bug is fixed, it's not fair to the developers.

There will always be an update that fixes some bugs that are considered "beneficial" by the players. And of course, players getting mad about it.
    For example the cave mine bug, the bug with the beehives (everyone knows that). That fix made a lot of people mad, but it made cave mines harder to find, and added some more challenge to the game.

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited October 2017
    The OP here isn't entirely accurate. The fix was pulled for potential side effects, not because players were angry that their bugged item disappeared. This particular bug fix is coming back.

I mean, of course we want do do what players like, within reason of course. But in this case, it's just a pure fix and has to happen.
  • I think it is hard being a dev because you want to make the game better while pleasing as many as you can.

I do think bugs should be removed but if it is harmless then I am for leaving it because it is like a fun little easter egg. I would be copacetic with all my restart items being removed but at the same time I am very attached to them because they are like my small children. The memories we have share together <3.