#BLAMEDATING RIOT!!!!!!!!!

Piratax10Piratax10 Member
edited March 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Warning this is suggestion plus general
DATERS ARE INCOMING TO CC WE NEEED BLAME THEM!!!
CUZ THEY WANNA DO THEIR DUMB p### ROLEPLAY! PPL THIS IS A KIDS GAME OMG .-.
IF YOU SEE ANY DATER REPORT THEM, FOR CC PLS!!!!
And there should be a month ban for dating, pls
https://i.imgsafe.org/ed42384.jpeg

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    reporting someone that is doing RP???
    I don't like that kind of roleplaying either, but reporting them and viewing them as perverted??? no
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited March 2016
    scorto7 said:

I don't like that kind of roleplaying either, but reporting them and viewing them as perverted??? no

But 70% of them make the RP an pervert weapon...
    I saw lots of times in public places :/
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    piratax10 said:

scorto7 said:

Example: you and your friend are playing knight vs dragon. Then someone just drops by and start shouting at you that you are disgusting for doing that..... how would you feel knowing that playing a game is considered bad and sick.

Yes i know some would take it too far, but publicly or even privately punishing someone for playing... that's one step to far.

Let the staff deal with this without making a fuss out of it.
  • Ok, i understood what you told but im talking about the perverted ones... I wont will give examples or i will end banned
  • Dating is in no way against the TOS or violating the rules, as long as no personal information is revealed. Yes, this is a kids game, but there is a very large adult community in this game as well, many of whom participate in IG dating. I understand that some IG relationships are over the top and totally unsuited in a children's game, but not all dating is bad (at least in my eyes).
  • Relationships are built over the months and weeks playing, if anything, there is nothing perverse about it.
    Yes, it's a game but it's roleplay.
    Like when you were five, and round a friend's house and played Doctors and Nurses and Patient, or played Family.
    You be Daddy and I be Mummy.
    If anything, it's just pet names, and lots of ^^ emotes. And the odd :*
    But apart from that, it's not like Habbo or somewhere, where it REALLY gets perverse.
    ~Aya~
  • piratax10 said:

scorto7 said:

There's a roleplay section in the realm setup.
  • edited March 2016
    I saw two peeps who has a boyish name calling each other babe and somewhat it's irritating to see and lucky too can't hear xD
  • piratax10 said:

scorto7 said:

There's a roleplay section in the realm setup.
    Ik that there is... But ppl does pervert things in middle public! And in realms without RP tag! And this is bad for kids hear pervert things, dont ask me for examples
  • I agree that this game isn't a dating game, but I don't think you should report them unless they're doing anything inappropriate. In that case, then it is a violation of the rules, and should be taken into account. But, there is no way to completely stop players from doing so. There's a parental option for a reason.

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Just let them do their thing, they are setting themself on the bad place.....
  • There was a player, lets say his name way pl4y3r to keep from destroying his identity more than it already is that has had up to 15 gfs at a time. He gets in bed with them (shut up hippo)kisses them (hippo stahp) and does much more real stupid stuff to them. The saddest part about it is that pl4y3r is 15 (or at least thats what he says. I hate daters, but I only want them to stop when they start "kissing" or having intercourse even though all qbees are the same gender :v
  • lunariscilunarisci 'MuricaMember
    TMI o-o In all honesty you should just leave them to sort their own problems; when someone hollas, "Looking for gf/bf," just laugh at them silently and move on

Nothing to go as far as to report them
  • HinterHinter Member, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I want to point out that discussion of sexual content or innuendo on the forums OR in the game is STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. It doesn't matter if it's RP'ing, or not. This game has alot of children in the game and that content is inappropriate. Keep this in mind both in game and on the forum when talking about things.
    --
    It can also be grounds for a permaban. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. This is something the admins and mods take very seriously.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    If you are offended by any discussion ingame, please report it via the report abuse button. Afterwards, screenshots/video's can be privately messaged to any moderator via forums.

Offensive discussions may contain as an example,
    - Sexual content.
    - Racism.
    - Religious degradation.
    - Inappropriate language.
    - Abuse.
    - etc.

If you are confronted by such, it is my advice to:
    1. Report.
    2. Leave the situation or remove it via realm controls.

If you see a player being the recipient of such. advise them to do the same.

Dating RP on the other hand can be harmless providing the above is not included.

Locking this up before it goes out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.