"Cubic Castles is Out of Date": MacOS Sierra Issue

Every time a new update on CC is released, I click "play" and I get the message "Cubic Castles is Out of Date". When I click the link it always send me to the page: (https://www.cubiccastles.com/download/MAC) which gives me a 404 Not Found error. For the past year I have been deleting the CC app and re-downloading it on the home page to get around the issue. However, redownloading the CC app does not work and I keep getting this error message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    Update it on Steam.
    if u no have download it on steam.

(download steam)
    Cubic Castles is FREE on steam and easy to update it.

and are u sure that u have "mac" not windows
    try again

Make sure that u delete the old CubicCastles version

(just delete cubic castles and download it again)
    www.cubiccastles.com
  • Cubic Castles doesn't work on Steam for Mac.
    If you try to download CC on Mac it will say invalid platform :v
  • Same with me, happened recently on the latest update, first the loading says "updating", after its done it would reload again for the game itself but that message cubiccastle is out of date would still be there everytime I log in, so need to delete the game and install again ,happens everytime theres a new update :<
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited October 2017
    @zandykins I've been struggling with this problem before, one way to fix it is to delete all other remaining Cubic Castles Clients, then download it frmo the website again. The file size should be 44 MB

That download/MAC link dosen't and wont work forever trust me.
  • Overtime CC updates I have to delete the game and reinstall it. It's super annoying. And I wish CC Mac was on Steam