Stonewall Market (Work in Progress)

Hey guys, so this is my first time publicly showing my market, since it's not quite done yet - I just want to see if I can get any comments, constructive criticisms or anything of that nature :P

Below I just have a few screenshots attached below, but please note this is a room, and not yet a realm that is open for anyone to access (though it will be in the future, hopefully sometime soon)

So yeah, can you guys just tell me what you think of it so far? :)
P.S. If you want to see it in person, you can just send me a friend request and I'll do my best to accommodate :)

Screenshot (5)
Screenshot (6)
Screenshot (7)
Screenshot (8)
Screenshot (9)
Screenshot (10)
Screenshot (11)

Comments

• The 007The 007 PortugalMember
    Looks amazing
    Cant wait to visit it
  • The 007 said:

Looks amazing
    Cant wait to visit it

Thanks! hehe :D
    Unfortunately though it may not be public for a while since I'll need about 3k fadey foam (ikr) (estimated) for this place, but in the mean time, if you want to shoot me a friend request I'd be happy tou walk you throgh the place :)
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Wow that's a lot of 009
  • Wow that's a lot of 009

Hence the name, hehe :P
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Meh!
    Give Me Perm >:D
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Food 87 said:

The 007 said:

Looks amazing
    Cant wait to visit it

Thanks! hehe :D
    Unfortunately though it may not be public for a while since I'll need about 3k fadey foam (ikr) (estimated) for this place, but in the mean time, if you want to shoot me a friend request I'd be happy tou walk you throgh the place :)
    3k Fady foam, If you need contact me in game i can sell you an unliminted ammount of fady 2c each :)
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

3k Fady foam, If you need contact me in game i can sell you an unliminted ammount of fady 2c each :)

⬆The Fadey Boss =P
  • Looks great ^-^ though that amount of fadey might make the place really laggy..