I just want to ask...

Umm we was just smashing blocks and some people started report us WITH NO REASON we just had fun...
And do u can get ban that u was smashing blocks? THEN WHY IN GAME ARE THESE BLOCKS IF U CANT SMASH THEM.
I'm just asking I'm not rude I don't want to say something bad on someone IM JUST ASKING.
Ty if mod or admin or SMART person will explain for me something.

Comments

• You can't be banned for breaking those blocks indeed. But if the plot owner said to stop so he could carryon building, then, you're "guilty". But at first instance, this is not bannable or even warnable. But game mod should bring more precise infos.
    @%20%20Ed%20%20 @Space_fetus @Superxtreme @%20gdog
    sorry for tagging so much ^^
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Maybe they reported you because the sound of breaking blocks annoys them? But obviously, you can't get banned for breaking blocks. As long as it's not in the TOS or Rules, then you're fine IMO
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Using a game mechanic that is intentional isn’t a bannable offensive.. And I don’t even think If you where doing what joystick said you would be able to be banned since they placed the blocks and you’re just using them.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2017
    no one can be banned for no reason. dont worry and have fun in the game :)
  • Technically, It was annoying. I was there at the time, and it lagged so much for me that I couldn't leave the realm.
  • It wont be his fault tho, the block was added to the game. So if he chooses to “break” it then he can do it. Or the person who put it and thinks its annoying can leave or destroy the block.
    U said:

Using a game mechanic that is intentional isn’t a bannable offensive.. And I don’t even think If you where doing what joystick said you would be able to be banned since they placed the blocks and you’re just using them.

It wont be his fault tho, the block was added to the game. So if he chooses to “break” it then he can do it. Or the person who put it and thinks its annoying can leave or destroy the block.

When people say basically the same thing..
  • jose_candyjose_candy Member
    edited October 2017
    U said:

U said:

It wont be his fault tho, the block was added to the game. So if he chooses to “break” it then he can do it. Or the person who put it and thinks its annoying can leave or destroy the block.

Im not a person, im a robot

U said:

U said:

You just made my day.
  • U said:

U said:

U said:

You just made my day.
    how xD?