Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

To Wilt, Or Not To Wilt

edited October 11 in Off-Topic 75.70 Karma
Now with random dying crops seeming to be fixed this dicussion has slid into a different topic of whether crops should be able to die or not. I do not mind this <3

Comments

• NoeNtNoeNt Member
    5.30 Karma
    oh well good luck space was the luckiest i was unlucky on spending 1500 rc for wheat and i have 0 rc now starting over again gg...
  • 75.70 Karma
    Space also lost a lot of his wheat. This is just a photo of his tomatoes :(
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    224.85 Karma
    Happened to me too!
    I lost 25-ish tomatoes..Luckly my corn is still alive :o
  • iCantiWilliCantiWill Member
    edited October 8 55.30 Karma
    It i see one dying crop i’m selling everything. Please Fix this @CosmicCow
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    51.10 Karma
    Zombie virus detected.
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    5.30 Karma

Space also lost a lot of his wheat. This is just a photo of his tomatoes :(

lucaaa795 said:

Happened to me too!
    I lost 25-ish tomatoes..Luckly my corn is still alive :o

It i see one dying crop i’m selling everything. Please Fix this @CosmicCow

Good luck people! I hope you all get ur crops back !
  • U  U Member
    edited October 8 95.40 Karma
    All of my 6000 tomatoes have lived except one I put under a sign by mistake :O
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    224.85 Karma
    U said:

6000...?
    e_e
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    5.30 Karma
    U said:

Haxxxx alert
  • U  U Member
    95.40 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

U said:

6000...?
    e_e
    Yeah I've farmed 6000 tomatoes in total
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    35.05 Karma
    U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

6000...?
    e_e
    I thought 2500 is max. Using alts? o.O
  • U  U Member
    95.40 Karma

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

6000...?
    e_e
    *Facepalm* I mean out of all the crops I have farmed since the farming update has come out not at once.

• LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    51.10 Karma

U said:

lucaaa795 said:

U said:

6000...?
    e_e
    R.i.p Super's Brain, we loved it much...
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    edited October 9 42.10 Karma
    I am looking into it, we didn't intentionally change anything...
    Not a lot to go on yet... First question: has it repeated? ie: was it a one time event, or are crops withering in the same exact spot more than once?
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    5.30 Karma
    @CosmicCow ok so I have sent a ticket to mabz and I left a door on my farm with the dead crops..

My farm is called NoeNt's Farm and when you enter the is a portal says (dead crops) go check it out.
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    42.10 Karma
    Okay but my question remains... Has it happened twice in the same spot?
    55.30 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

I sometimes water Momo’s crops,( my crops never withered) let’s say i water 100 plants today, and i see 20 dead. I come back the next day to see 10 more dead! Even tho i watered them before they were dead
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Game Moderator
    77.20 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

i personally haven't pulled my crops since they died, but i water at almost the same time every day with no previous issues so it isn't lack of watering. Also its not just one room in my case its 2.
    55.30 Karma

CosmicCow said:

i personally haven't pulled my crops since they died, but i water at almost the same time every day with no previous issues so it isn't lack of watering. Also its not just one room in my case its 2.
    Momo lost some crops in two rooms too
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    edited October 9 5.30 Karma
    CosmicCow said:

Nope... This is even the first time I see my crops dead
  • 24.60 Karma
    The cubic famine
  • SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
    29.65 Karma

CosmicCow said:

Does this mean you water roughly every 24 hours? Crops will start dying randomly but immediately after 24 hours. So say one day you water at 1pm and the following day at 2pm, you may have dead crops.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Game Moderator
    77.20 Karma
    Siddd said:

CosmicCow said:

Does this mean you water roughly every 24 hours? Crops will start dying randomly but immediately after 24 hours. So say one day you water at 1pm and the following day at 2pm, you may have dead crops.
    my crops are water almost to the exact time daily and i have harvested hundreds without an issue so it would be weird for me to not have come across this sooner if this was the case i think
  • U  U Member
    95.40 Karma
    My tomatoes would stay watered for a whole 24 hours.. my corn lasts 5-10 hours..
  • RolimRolim Member
    edited October 9 3.35 Karma
    I water my plants every morning (ex: 9am - 10am) and night (ex: 9pm - 10pm) because I hate to see the dried soil and i don't take chances! (And I also have time for it xD) The soils are all dried by that time.
    I just have 1 room for my farm (I can have 2) and I haven't got any problems with it even with blocks above (high enough).
    Probably not very helpful comment if not worthless. Wish you guys good luck to find the reason behind it.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenGame Developer
    60.10 Karma
    It is possible to lose some if you're timing is right on the 24 hr border. We should probably make it 25hrs and maybe we can update that with halloween update. So for some people maybe theyre just a little late. There may be another issue though.
  • Elemental godElemental god The netherlandsMember
    240.65 Karma
    Siddd said:

CosmicCow said:

Hmmm weird, i have never had a case of dying crops.... and i have most times that i forgot to water them and i water them 8 hours later than i ussually do....
  • NoeNtNoeNt Member
    5.30 Karma

It is possible to lose some if you're timing is right on the 24 hr border. We should probably make it 25hrs and maybe we can update that with halloween update. So for some people maybe theyre just a little late. There may be another issue though.

My dead crops were somehow strange still.. I used sprinklers and the sprinkler didn't worked on them ...
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    34.90 Karma
    I hope mine didn't all die. I just started farming 4 days ago... ;-;
  • U  U Member
    95.40 Karma
    I believe Cosmic said he thinks he fixed them but he’s not sure..