My cat turned back to Level0

I don't know why I can't get my cat out of the thing when I was nearby. It doesn't show anything to me, so I mined the entire block and saw "Level 0 Cat" Is it a bug? Or error?

Comments

• please tell the story again sorry i can't understand you
  • Its not a bug or an error. Its meant to be, I had mined my dawg to change his name and whne I placed it back he came back to 0.
  • Its not a bug or an error. Its meant to be, I had mined my dawg to change his name and whne I placed it back he came back to 0.

OK thanks idk what is the reason exactly but It can work now :D my pet is Level5 now. Thanks you for willing to help me have a good day :)
  • I hope that will never happen to my lv 49 elf...
  • I think the reason was that when u got your cat out for the first time it was lvl 0
    And you never put it back in so when you pulled it, it still thought it was lvl 0
    IV seen this somewhere, but I think if u wanted it to be the lvl u want it
    Put the pet in the box before pulling it.

If u did put it in the box before pulling then
    Idk it's a weird bug.

OK thanks idk what is the reason exactly but It can work now :D my pet is Level5 now. Thanks you for willing to help me have a good day :)
    Np
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you mean it was like half way to level 1 if you pull it half way through a level then it resets to the previous one. It it was already level 20 or something it should of stayed level 20.
  • You have to put your pet back into the kennel and then pull it or it'll reset the levels from the last time you put it up. So if it started at level 0 and you leveled it up to level 4 then pull the kennel it will go right back to level 0. Make sure you put your pet in the kennel before so it saves the levels.
  • Jadabug said:

You have to put your pet back into the kennel and then pull it or it'll reset the levels from the last time you put it up. So if it started at level 0 and you leveled it up to level 4 then pull the kennel it will go right back to level 0. Make sure you put your pet in the kennel before so it saves the levels.

Yeah but it's OK now? I can pull it out without losing the level of the cat. I think the bug occurs in pets that are level1-2. Thanks for your help.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Jadabug said:

You have to put your pet back into the kennel and then pull it or it'll reset the levels from the last time you put it up. So if it started at level 0 and you leveled it up to level 4 then pull the kennel it will go right back to level 0. Make sure you put your pet in the kennel before so it saves the levels.

This was fixed I believe. Have tested it and it stays the same level even if it’s outside of the kennel and was pulled.
  • You need to put it in the kennel to save it's level. If you level it up then break the kennel, it will reset to the last time it saved.
  • You need to put it in the kennel to save it's level. If you level it up then break the kennel, it will reset to the last time it saved.

Oh thanks you meant that its like saving the data of the cat? Ok I get it now :D