Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

How many crops have you harvested?

SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
in General Chat 29.65 Karma
Curious to see how many crops people have harvested :)

A higher number of crops harvested would correlate to lower value crops (i.e tomatoes) so let's see who has harvested the most!

(You can see how many on your in-game profile, the same place where your perks are displayed)

I am currently at 10,467 and i'm at farming level 10 :)
«1

Comments

  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    39.15 Karma
    Currently:
    793 Crops Harvested
    Farming Level 4, 98% of the way to Level 5
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    17.80 Karma
    1629 crops harvested
    8% to lvl 7
  • Mitsuha MiyamizuMitsuha Miyamizu FamiliarMember, Familiar
    edited October 6 0.30 KarmaFamiliar

    kuso!!! [google translate- damn!!!]
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    225.55 Karma
    9707 crops harvested
    88% to level 10
  • QbirdQbird Member
    93.25 Karma
    88 crops :I
  • LiteRaryLiteRary Member
    51.60 Karma
    3100 Crops

    Level 7 , %5 to level 8
  • AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    43.55 Karma
    14929 Crops harvested
    Level 11, 97%
  • LiberatedLiberated Member
    34.95 Karma
    0, but 5 later today! >:)
  • RedGaming1RedGaming1 Member
    2.30 Karma
    Anyone have the sprinkler perk yet?
  • OrangeTailOrangeTail Member
    40.95 Karma
    Crops : 689
    And 72% to lvl 5
  • 42.35 Karma

    Anyone have the sprinkler perk yet?

    I dont, although I almost will >:)
  • Mad tiggMad tigg Member
    3.80 Karma
    I'm at 13,397. Level 11.
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited October 6 27.75 Karma
    827 crops.
    3% to lvl 6
    Lvl 5
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    20.60 Karma
    Errr
    33456 Crops Harvested
    70% to Level 20
  • ValleyValley Member
    17.35 Karma
    Siddd said:

    A higher number of crops harvested would correlate to lower value crops (i.e tomatoes) so let's see who has harvested the most!

    Not just that, also the quality of soil.
    I have harvested 1077 so far :P
  • SidddSiddd UKGame Moderator
    29.65 Karma
    Valley said:

    Siddd said:

    A higher number of crops harvested would correlate to lower value crops (i.e tomatoes) so let's see who has harvested the most!

    Not just that, also the quality of soil.
    I have harvested 1077 so far :P
    You are right of course! :D
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    7.45 Karma
    1259
    lvl 5 on 65% :)
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    11.70 Karma
    Currently I’ve harvested 1628 crops, level 6 at 8%
  • Jac_Jac_ Member
    0.65 Karma
    Is there any tips for getting higher farming level in faster way?
  • *>Remo<**>Remo<* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    22.95 KarmaFamiliar
    682 harvested and 70% to level 5
  • ValleyValley Member
    17.35 Karma
    Jac_ said:

    Is there any tips for getting higher farming level in faster way?

    Growing tomatoes, they are much faster to grow and give off the same spot as any other crop. Growing tomatoes is also good as it's cheaper to grow.
    Also better soil, this way you'll get do faster as you won't have to wait as long for the crops to grow.
  • Jac_Jac_ Member
    0.65 Karma
    Valley said:

    Jac_ said:

    Is there any tips for getting higher farming level in faster way?

    Growing tomatoes, they are much faster to grow and give off the same spot as any other crop. Growing tomatoes is also good as it's cheaper to grow.
    Also better soil, this way you'll get do faster as you won't have to wait as long for the crops to grow.
    Thanks for the info! :D
  • U  U Member
    96.65 Karma
    6000 or so.. 30% to level 9
  • Aj BaRyzaAj BaRyza Member
    edited October 8 46.10 Karma
    600+ crops harvested.
    level 5. 5% to level 6 :v
  • [InSstep][InSstep] Member
    3.25 Karma
    276 Crops :O
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    57.45 Karma
    It's been so long since i played CC, wont be playing anytime sooner though. So i only planted a few lol
    Harvest moon has took my heart so yea
  • galantisgalantis FamiliarMember, Familiar
    18.75 KarmaFamiliar
    749 at this time.
  • King DiceKing Dice Member
    2.15 Karma
    around 30 Haha
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    27.75 Karma
    2106 rn
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    20.60 Karma
    50,000 by now
Sign In or Register to comment.