Cubic Castles Bugs : Crops won't grow?

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• 1- but (1 day ) water_seed
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    kingfahri said:

1- but (1 day ) water_seed

Pls look at what you are saying.... i dont think anyone can make this somrthing....

And i dont know if it does but maybe it counts the max hight also as a sort block, also did you use any stamps in that realm?
  • edited October 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited October 2017
    @CosmicCow do you maybe have any idea of this thing?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Well I can see the very top counting as blocks since you can't place there.. acting as there is blocks there.. so maybe that is a problem
  • kingfahri said:

I don't know what you mean..

kingfahri said:

Pls look at what you are saying.... i dont think anyone can make this somrthing....

And i dont know if it does but maybe it counts the max hight also as a sort block, also did you use any stamps in that realm?
    No, I haven't ever used a stamp.. I think it's a high distance, because I when I first started my farm I made it on the 2nd floor, and it was growing.. So I think that is why, umm though, I'm not so sure..
    I think he (kingfahri) meant that you need to water your plants every 24 hours.did you water them when you planted them? if yes then yeah probably counts max height as a block
  • You need to have about 20 blocks with nothing above and the sky limit probably acts like a roof, so just try to lower it down.