Can place cars in my realm

Tells me cardboard are disabled and I didn't put a car block down all the grass that's there I recently placed I climbed up to the old structures I had in the sky and can not find this car block. I'm thinking when I had it free build someone's went to the very top and placed it then broke there block so leading to it idk I'll look at the very top wanna help me find it add me in game thanks

Comments

• If there's a pedestrians block dropped in the realm it works the same as a placed one.
  • Pimydd said:

If there's a pedestrians block dropped in the realm it works the same as a placed one.

There isn't one dropped that I can find
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Could put a nuke above everything that you need and see if that helps.. it kind of resets the realm I think so could help..
  • U said:

Could put a nuke above everything that you need and see if that helps.. it kind of resets the realm I think so could help..

I nuked above everything I just built and it still says there's a pedestrian block I know there's not a block placed I just built everything I can't even place a pedestrian block my realm is glitched
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Friend V and i’ll Come try and help you.
  • U said:

V? Or U? Lol
  • It will not work if it have fern, spring grass, flowers, lily pad etc.
  • U said:

V? Or U? Lol
    V is what he is using in-game, U is the account that he's using in forums (i think)
  • It will not work if it have fern, spring grass, flowers, lily pad etc.

You sure?
  • Note I'm commenting several Days later. I've nuked my whole realm someone come try to place a car please, I sold my car awhile ago for 10k sand