~^History Of An Old Qbee^~

The story you are about to read is based on my cubic castles experiences well here it goes :P

- It was the year 2015, on the 10th of October the account "MayaCUBE" was made...
Maya was just an innocent QBee not knowing what to do...her first words were the following
"Can you help me?"

A username now long forgotten replied negatively by calling her a noob. The mean bully was surounded by his friends who kept on chanting " loser!! Loser!!" But Maya being the positive girl she was decided to ignore them and explore her realm. She was so impressed by the little world she started to jump with joy!

That day was one of the best days she had ever experienced. Maya spent all night leveling up and crafting it was a decent start for her :p

Next morning... A player walked up to her and suggested she should play the drop game, Maya gladly accepted not knowing what would happen in the near future . They entered his realm together and Maya was put in a glass box...

"Drop all your clothing and you can win a super cool prize!"

"Ok!" She said

Maya started dropping her clothes confident she would win.

"DONE" she said . He told her to come collect her prize ... He looked her in the eyes and said

"The prize is a BAN HAHAHAHA!"

Maya was so upset and so shocked she just stood there alone in the lobby until another QBee walked up to her gave her some clothes and a wand but most importantly friendship :p
( that was cheesy lol but ignore that XD)

Together they decided to get there revenge on that scammer one way or another...

Find out more tomorrow in chapter 1 part 2!

Hope you enjoyed :)

Comments

• nice story
  • Thx
  • edited October 2017
    Nice, I remember the first time I was fooled by a scam.

I got scammed by the Perm Technique.

Then by the Drop Game.

Then I never got scammed :O
  • Is getting revenge on scammers reallythe best way? Your just scamming too... XD good story tho :D
  • Nice story, and why do you want to revenge on a scammer?
    Reminds me of my early time playing this game.... I was scammed lots times, but these what I can remember.
    First : Got scammed using Perm Trick
    Second : A random Qbee which wasn't my friend tp-ed to me and took my stuff which was floating since I don't have good storage that time (People could take floating items in any realm that time).
    Third : My friend lost control of his account and someone used it to destroy two of my realms.
    Forth : Cash register and tons of Sentries lost without any clue.