Bug without knowing

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited October 2017 in General Chat
Was a bug.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    This is actually not supposed to work. You're supposed to be within a few blocks of the watered plant. May be a bug.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

This is actually not supposed to work. You're supposed to be within a few blocks of the watered plant. May be a bug.

Everytime I find something that helps that happens due to a items programming, not really a bug. (Exit doors) I figure it's fine and turns out to be a bug.
  • Yeah I’m able to do this too SirKewberth
  • edited October 2017
    Mwahahaha >:D! I been tilting my camera at an angle to water far away crops but this is even better lol. This turns me into the rain man!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It's a bug.. don't build your realms around this "feature"
  • enza widowenza widow Member
    edited October 2017

If it's a bug, it exists since 2014... :
    It's the same for cash register, you can trade with someone although you're standing 25 block above. The limit is just concerned in a "X/Y" plane.
  • Meh i really wouldnt use it id better move and spend more time than possibly miss 2-4 plants

It's the same for cash register, you can trade with someone although you're standing 25 block above. The limit is just concerned in a "X/Y" plane.
    It's not a bug for foams but watering plants is supposed to work differently.
  • This is actually not supposed to work. You're supposed to be within a few blocks of the watered plant. May be a bug.

It's not a bug for foams but watering plants is supposed to work differently.
    Ok but i'm talking about cash register...
    Ok. Cash register may be a bug as well.. I'm not sure if that was intended or not. It does sound like it should be a 3d distance and not just the x/y plane though.
  • Ok. Cash register may be a bug as well.. I'm not sure if that was intended or not. It does sound like it should be a 3d distance and not just the x/y plane though.

lotta bugs XD
  • I was pretty surprised when there was no one near me on the 2nd floor of my shop but someone traded me, from that I figured out how people can trade even if you are tons of blocks higher up.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The texture thingy from watering cans is because they act as foams as well I believe >_<