Will the 500+ eggs prize be given on 12:00noon or 12:00midnight?

I live in Phillipines and I think when it's noon there it's midnight here. So Idk. :P

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    March 28th 03:00 am. Philippines time
  • Yay excelent xD now I got more time hunting eggz :3
  • March 28th 03:00 am. Philippines time

YUSS I HAVE TO SNEAK AND OPEN THE INTERNET BEFORE MY FATHER WAKES UP ONCE ITS MIDNIGHT :3
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    To be honest, that's when the contest ends. Don't expect your prizes instantly.
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    edited March 2016

To be honest, that's when the contest ends. Don't expect your prizes instantly.

XD, BUT I GOTTA EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED XDDDD, GAHH TOO OPTIMISTIC
    I don't know how to use words...
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Don't expect a particular time. Might even take a day or two.
  • Don't expect a particular time. Might even take a day or two.

50 years later.....
  • Awwwww
    Guess gotta let Cubic rest for a day o-o
  • I live in Phillipines and I think when it's noon there it's midnight here. So Idk. :P

try to type /time i lived in PH too
    and i think it will be cubic time on giving the prices

• TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Cubic time is Pacific Standard Time here is USA, I live in the east USA so for me it will be 3:00 PM.

It appears that you are 12 hours ahead of me so your cubic 12:00 today will be 03:00 Monday morning for the contest to end in the Philippines.
    For the sign in Cubic Town Center says Contest Ends Noon Cubic Time.

SirKewberth said: "Don't expect a particular time. Might even take a day or two."

Don't worry, be happy they take the time to give at all.
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/934/the-great-egg-hunt#latest

There's a countdown on the post Horus made for the Easter Egg Hunt :) you can check how much time is left there.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    MarieAra said:

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/934/the-great-egg-hunt#latest

There's a countdown on the post Horus made for the Easter Egg Hunt :) you can check how much time is left there.

:O a countdown you say? This will be useful as I spend my day etching the clock xP
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Well i think this topic has ran its course. An answer has been given, and we all have been reminded of the countdown ;)

Locking this up. C:
This discussion has been closed.