How do I delete posts?

Roxie01Roxie01 Member
edited October 2017 in Help Requests
IDK how to delete posts. How do you delete them?

Comments

• ThorusThorus Member
    edited October 2017
    Roxie01 said:

Trade in a potato, or tomato for cubits at Turtlenator Shops. I will pay 20c for a seed, and 30c for a crop. I will accepting soil (3c eac. for rocky, 5c for improved, and 10c for greatest) and sprinkerlers. My acount is going to be Stinky Steve (because email problems) and I will not sell anything. Trade in fully grown corn (40c), eggplant (50c), or wheat (60c) for cubits. Donations are expected, yet only crops, seeds, and other farming items. If you want to sell over 120c items, make shure to give me a day every 20c over 120. All farming donations and cubit donations are apreaciated. Please don't donate farm blocks from the farm block pack. If you want to donate over 200c, your purchase may be delayed up to a month. If it takes any longer, I did not get enough cubits to pay for it. I will be occasionally be selling my crops at the farmer's co-op when I am online. If that happens, please wait up to 2 minutes. If it takes longer, I will prolly be offline, or in another place. Donations are used to buy the crops, and donate over 50c in the cash register to have your name on a wall! Donate over 100c to get a shoutout and your name on the special donators. Donate 250c to get a %20 bonus on one trade 300c or less. Donate 500c to get a %30 bonus on any purchase for an hour! All donation levels are put on special walls. All donation bonuses have to be from a cash register or else I won't know who did it. All high donations will result in possable bonus crops. Items listed above will be counted towards donation money. Ex: donate 10 tomatoes seeds and an egplant for a 250c bonus level.

no one is gonna sell you great soil for 10c
    they're like 800c each now
    fix your prices a little
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Not trying to be mean.... but with these kind of prices you wont get people selling stuff to you
  • What the... Tbh this prices are sooooooo cheap idk how you calculate it but......*inhale* LOL I dont even understand what you're trying to say
  • I thought that tomatoes sold for 10 rc before srry.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    You have to ask a mod to close it for ya
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    @Cortana
    @Horus
    (Can’t tag Gdog Welp)
  • And what does it have to do with deleting a post?
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    we cant delete a post

we can close the discusion.

how?

with change u Title to 'close'
    and if its closed no one cant sent something.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    You cannot delete or lock threads yourself. You can ask, however, a Forum Moderator to lock them for you, by either stating it in the title/comment or PMing. :)
  • Can you please lock this then?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Locked upon a request.
This discussion has been closed.