Game Lags when a player joins

This Bug happened a few days ago, whenever I play the game and a new player joins the lobby,rooms,castles,relams etc the game lags a bit please help to fix it,

Comments

• Maybe it comes from your device. But it can also come from the server which could be full of players.
  • It happened to me, but it wasn't very often, and after I changed my device, it doesn't happen.
    So there can be some reason,
    - Your device spec
    - Your internet
    - Server is full
  • The game gives 60-64 FPS (Frames per Second)
    And during that lag the FPS Don't decrease it remains same...
    The device is Rooted and Fully Optimized at full performance!
  • Isfar said:

This Bug happened a few days ago, whenever I play the game and a new player joins the lobby,rooms,castles,relams etc the game lags a bit please help to fix it,

This happens in my realm too. I think what may be happening is the server sometimes sends you load realm data as if you were the player loading the room. The reason I say this is because I noticed once (when I was afk all day and lost chunks of the realm) that when someone joined and the lag thing happened the lag thing completely filled in all the missing chunks, if that makes sense.

The missing chunks Im referring to are the sections of the realms/rooms that go invisible when the memory is replaced? Idk what it is but some chunks go invisible when the game is minimized for a long time. (as mine is when i go afk for long periods of time.)

• Perhaps Via some Developer Options the game has been Optimized ! But still there is a lag when a new player joins The Lobby,Rooms,Castles etc..
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    it's the Internet speed or The Ram
    best is 2Gb ram and a high speed Internet

or try with 4G
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited October 2017
    Isfar said:

The game gives 60-64 FPS (Frames per Second)
    And during that lag the FPS Don't decrease it remains same...
    The device is Rooted and Fully Optimized at full performance!

You know rooted devices lose all their worth of the phone and all the warranty right? Also rooted devices work even worse that non rooted devices and are fully accesable for virusses.....
    (Oh, and if you mean with fully optimized that you did it yourself, that actually didnt happen and your phone is precisly the same as it started with)

The same counts for pc's btw
  • hi everyone and thanks for help, i tested the game on 2 android devices samsung galaxy alpha and huawaie p8, both were having the same issue so now i am downloading the game on macbook pro