Can we change it so Pets & Plasms don't count as mobs? Please!! @SirKewberth & @Cosmic

So we discovered Pets & Plasms count as mobs, and this is why i couldn't place my farm chic in my home.
BUT this affects other realms too... And really, since those (pets & plasms) aren't interacting with other players i don't think they should count as mobs.
It would be nice to have those items out all at once. It messes up me displaying all the awesome i've collected.
It also prevents us from playing with mobs for fun at my home.
AND it can affect adventure realms (like the one im building) from being both fun and informative.
Please can this be changed? I'm literally beggin you!!! At least change one of them.
I would be so beyond appreciative!

Comments

• I'm not sure what you mean here. I have all my pets in a barn on my farm. Do you mean they can't be out of their crates at the same time?
  • NoeNt said:

Shaanti said:

I'm not sure what you mean here. I have all my pets in a barn on my farm. Do you mean they can't be out of their crates at the same time?

The limit of the move is 30 per realm that's what she means=)
    Oh thanks.

• yeah im kinda bummed... my spuds and ghosts inna boxes are basically useless now.... ghosts in containers should not count as mobs...
  • ye this should be changed/fixed +1
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited October 2017
    bump

I totally get the mobs having a maximum rate. Would love to understand why pets & plasms count a mobs and if there's even a possibility of this being looked at as alot of in-game players i've spoken with are also curious
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    A mob is a mob. They all have to count because of the way they're processed. You can't just arbitrarily assign them to not count. It's a technical limitation, not a gameplay design.
  • Ok, well thank you sincerely for the reply. I honestly don't understand game design, processes. lol. But appreciate the consideration.
    You can close the thread then