Cubit Store Realm Suggestion

Today I would like to suggest a Cubit Store Realm

Why?
I thought it would be nice to see players walking around in Cubit Store realms walking around with a shopping cart with the items that they bought. This would mean going back to the old cubit store and buying hats, not packs.

How would it work?
We could have like the lobby, about many Cubit Store realms. Not featuring vending machines, but featuring hats with little stands and they would go into your Buggy/Shopping Cart. Then, when you are about to leave the realm, it will say. "Are these all your items?" Then you would say yes and it would give you the items for the money. Or you could just buy it, then move on to another item. Cubit Stores could be setup as, buildables, clothing, special blocks, and new items. We could still have packs, but not for clothes. Building. So you could have lots of dirt blocks in your buggy. Of course the buggy isn't limited. You always get a free buggy, or you can color it when you enter the realm. Such as blue from the image in the upper spoiler.

Hope you like it. Or if not.

Comments

• Maybe they removed the old store because they had their own reasons. And some items that are super rare (like bushes with berries on them) will return to the state of common.

But i like this idea anyway :)
  • Maybe they removed the old store because they had their own reasons. And some items that are super rare (like bushes with berries on them) will return to the state of common.

But i like this idea anyway :)

Oh ok. I was gonna add a lot more soon.
  • Thanks for feedback
    lucaaa795 said:

The actual cubit store is enough.