Cubic Game Master2 has won the Ghost Costume raffle! Next drawing prize is a Krampus Mask!
Cubic Halloween Town judging has come to an end, results are now live!

Bug regarding NPCs and cars

lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
in Bug Reports 227.25 Karma
If youre in a car and go next to an npc while driving at a slow speed and you click on the "talk" UI you will get stuck in there talking to the manequin and the car will keep going without a driver (lol)
after you finish the chat with the NPC you will get teleported to where the car is but not in it..
Its a minor bug but still a bug.

Comments

• *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* FamiliarMember, Familiar
    6.95 KarmaFamiliar
    I don't know lucaaa795, this just seems like a way to have fun n mess around when you're bored. I must try it.
    You should create some kinda bug thread.. You're good at this
  • lucaaa795lucaaa795 Potatoe's worldMember
    227.25 Karma

I don't know lucaaa795, this just seems like a way to have fun n mess around when you're bored. I must try it.

• CosmicCowCosmicCow Game Developer
    42.55 Karma
    This should definitely be fixed.
  • 42.35 Karma
    Noooo
    227.25 Karma
    @CosmicCow It's still not fixed and the server just got restarted..Are we gonna wait any longer?
    227.25 Karma
    lucaaa795 said:

@CosmicCow It's still not fixed and the server just got restarted..Are we gonna wait any longer?

It's still not fixed lol.
  • Dreadful  KnoPDreadful KnoP Member
    4.40 Karma

If you like bugs mary, you should check "KnoP bazaar". That bug is in, as many others.
    In fact, a huge part of that realm shouldnt exists, since 50% of it is covered with glitch/bugs of the game.

Maybe kewberth / cosmic cow should take a look at it.
  • 13.40 Karma

If you like bugs mary, you should check "KnoP bazaar". That bug is in, as many others.
    In fact, a huge part of that realm shouldnt exists, since 50% of it is covered with glitch/bugs of the game.

Maybe kewberth / cosmic cow should take a look at it.
    Most of them(Or all) are already knows by the devs. I figured out they take time to fix harmless bugs then bugs that are really harmful(Halloween pack abuse).
  • LopaikoStyleLopaikoStyle Member
    15.10 Karma
    i like the bug car.. when you tp ur self the car will keep going without driver xD