chickens dont spawn in 100x100s .-.

i waited 5 mins for my chicken to sapwn in my 100x100
didnt spawn
but it took 5 seconds to spawn in my 17x17
;-;

Comments

• All inna boxes seemingly done appear in 100 x 100 rooms/realms. They used to at one point but now its as if they dont... My ghosts and spudbugs dont even work in my large collection room and they originally always worked... Its bothering me now tbh
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited September 2017
    I'm looking into this... I'm looking to see if you're hitting the hard limit for the number of mobs in a realm...
  • CosmicCow said:

I'm looking into this...

thank you
    cows need to be set free in 100x100s
  • All inna boxes seemingly done appear in 100 x 100 rooms/realms. They used to at one point but now its as if they dont... My ghosts and spudbugs dont even work in my large collection room and they originally always worked... Its bothering me now tbh

And what's more interesting is that they work just fine in 99x99 realms or rooms...huh
    edited September 2017
    JackFury said:

All inna boxes seemingly done appear in 100 x 100 rooms/realms. They used to at one point but now its as if they dont... My ghosts and spudbugs dont even work in my large collection room and they originally always worked... Its bothering me now tbh

And what's more interesting is that they work just fine in 99x99 realms or rooms...huh
    So this is more complex than the dimensions of a realm. It works fine for me in a 100x100. My guess is some other factor is preventing the chicken from appearing. We do have some hard limits so realms aren't flooded with mobs, so it could be that. But what is a realm where it is currently happening? I'd like to export that realm to my dev server to debug more. @jad kheirallah
  • CosmicCow said:

JackFury said:

All inna boxes seemingly done appear in 100 x 100 rooms/realms. They used to at one point but now its as if they dont... My ghosts and spudbugs dont even work in my large collection room and they originally always worked... Its bothering me now tbh

So this is more complex than the dimensions of a realm. It works fine for me in a 100x100. My guess is some other factor is preventing the chicken from appearing. We do have some hard limits so realms aren't flooded with mobs, so it could be that. But what is a realm where it is currently happening? I'd like to export that realm to my dev server to debug more. @jad kheirallah
    Its with all inna bxes @CosmicCow
    My ghost innaboxes and spudbugs used to work and appear fine in my colelction room(99x99) but these past few months they will not appear. Ive tried taking them and replacing them but no luck...
  • CosmicCow said:

JackFury said:

Jad cant reply cause he banned D:
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited September 2017
    @CosmicCow Feel free to explore my home realm: The Chill Spot
    You can also explore my farm, but its a room so not sure how to get u there?
    Yea let me help with what i've experienced. My home realm, which previously i could release mobs in, i cant place any mobs and have them come out. This did not used to be an issue... I spoke with super and removed all torches/lights/floating objects to see if it would help and it didn't. No chic or inna-boxes work at all.
    Also, i have a farm in a large room. I had lots of mobs out workin fine... Placed one chic all good. Placed the second chic and every day i lost one or two previously working inna-box mobs. Its very odd cause they were workin and i didnt change anything, just regular building.. Of normal blocks. I also noticed if i pick up a mob/inna-box thats working in my farm.. If i place it right back down it will no longer work...
    So i dont think its mob numbers...
    Hope this extra info helps.. Cause id really love a chic in my home realm, which ive done everything i can to make sure its ok for even just one inna box... And i shouldnt have had to as i said, they previously worked with no issues..
    edited September 2017

Yea let me help with what i've experienced. My home realm, which previously i could release mobs in, i cant place any mobs and have them come out. This did not used to be an issue... I spoke with super and removed all torches/lights/floating objects to see if it would help and it didn't. No chic or inna-boxes work at all.
    Also, i have a farm in a large room. I had lots of mobs out workin fine... Placed one chic all good. Placed the second chic and every day i lost one or two previously working inna-box mobs. Its very odd cause they were workin and i didnt change anything, just regular building.. Of normal blocks. I also noticed if i pick up a mob/inna-box thats working in my farm.. If i place it right back down it will no longer work...
    Hope this extra info helps.. Cause id really love a chic in my home realm, which ive done everything i can to make sure its ok for even just one inna box... And i shouldnt have had to as i said, they previously worked with no issues..

So I took your realm to my dev server, and the reason stuff won't spawn is due to you having 30 mobs in your realm already. I didn't go through all 30, but I saw ghosts in stasis and pets in kennels. 30 is the hard limit.
  • CosmicCow said:

So I took your realm to my dev server, and the reason stuff won't spawn is due to you having 30 mobs in your realm already. I didn't go through all 30, but I saw ghosts in stasis and pets in kennels. 30 is the hard limit.
    loooooooooooool
  • CosmicCow said:

what about my collection room? i've 4 ghosts and 4 spudbugs in there and its a 99 by 99 room and they used to work all the time... ive tried replacing them but it wont work... i went o my smaller realm where i own another ghost and it was working perfectly... im honestly confused...
  • lucaaa795 said:

CosmicCow said:

what about my collection room? i've 4 ghosts and 4 spudbugs in there and its a 99 by 99 room and they used to work all the time... ive tried replacing them but it wont work... i went o my smaller realm where i own another ghost and it was working perfectly... im honestly confused...
    Do u have plasms placed in containers?
    Do you have pets?
    Mobs anything?
    I have all the plasms. But ive never had a problem with them before. They alwaus worked(the ghosts and spudbugs)