Farm Eggs Despawning???

King AaronKing Aaron Member
edited September 2017 in General Chat
Farm Eggs Despawning??? Normally I've notice a chicken Lais a egg every 1 or 2 days and it's been 4 days since I've got non , both are adults but is the egg Despawning? It always drops on the ground does it Despawning though do I need to put donation tables down???

Comments

• #BOSS# said:

Farm Eggs Despawning??? Normally I've notice a chicken Lais a egg every 1 or 2 days and it's been 4 days since I've got non , both are adults but is the egg Despawning? It always drops on the ground does it Despawning though do I need to put donation tables down???

the egg drop is random
    pretty sure they dont despawn
  • King AaronKing Aaron Member
    edited September 2017
    This ever happened to you guys???
    #BOSS# said:

I've not got my eggs though :O add me and have a look #BOSS#

• maybe they fell in the flooring? i have a small berry farm in my collection and all the picked berries can literally only be seen with betamax. they fell under the ground(bottom layer of the realm)
  • Yeah, use the betamax camera upgrade to look under the ground.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I had my chicken full grown for over a week and never got an egg from it, put down donation table flooring in its enclosed then 2 days later I got an egg
  • I think the dropping is random (just a guess)... But if it continues i would contact support.. There have been other issues with chics so who knows... Keep us posted
  • So I’ve been having a look at them I’ve got 2 so basicly I think there is a time limit probably like when they are born say uk time 8pm they could drop at 8pm I’m not too sure I’ve had 1 egg but I don’t know what’s wrong under my pen is a 1 block gap well pretty much my whole farm and I don’t really know what will happen if I filled the gap will I still get the egg?????
  • #BOSS# said:

So I’ve been having a look at them I’ve got 2 so basicly I think there is a time limit probably like when they are born say uk time 8pm they could drop at 8pm I’m not too sure I’ve had 1 egg but I don’t know what’s wrong under my pen is a 1 block gap well pretty much my whole farm and I don’t really know what will happen if I filled the gap will I still get the egg?????