Crops vs Seeds - which is preferred?

CD87CD87 Member
edited September 2017 in General Chat
I wanted to use farming items as prizes for the parkours because with that I don't have to refill the prize machine again everyday (Not to mention that I'm using cubits as prizes, so it's really a waste if no one takes it within 1 hour)

But, which one is better? Seed? Crops? Something else? Perhaps your opinion can help me!

P/S: I'm still currently very busy, but I still have time to at least add prizes everyday

Comments

• CD87 said:

I wanted to use farming items as prizes for the parkours because with that I don't have to refill the prize machine again everyday (Not to mention that I'm using cubits as prizes, so it's really a waste if no one takes it within 1 hour)

But, which one is better? Seed? Crops? Something else? Perhaps your opinion can help me!

P/S: I'm still currently very busy, but I still have time to at least add prizes everyday

Seeds are much cheaper than crops for some reason
    And anyone with common sense would take seeds
    Although crops cost more
    Seeds are lyfe
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Crops are nice because they give recubes without having to waste time to grow the plants. But seeds are nice for players who might have had some crops die, or don't have the recubes to afford seeds to plant (they give farm xp so that's nice too).
  • Seeds is 100% better!It helps mostly newbies and gives farm XP to them!
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017
    From a buying stand point: Seeds are the smart choice, crops are the fast choice c:

From a prize stand point: Crops look far better and can immediately be cashed in for that recube reward so, crops fo' sure.
  • As a prize I have to chose crops for two reasons! A. Seeds when dropped are incredibly hard to see, they may not think there is a prize in there or that you are trying to pull some sort of scam. B. If you give certain higher level crops it allows for people to potentially do recipes they may not have botany for >:D!
  • Hm... I think crops are better than seeds if you use them for prize, why? You'll get more prize to give from seeds you plant.
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2017
    seeds are better imo
    they give you 2-3 (without harvester perk) 2-5 crops (with the harvester perk)!
    and if you have great soil, it is even better

Edit: i did type "pack" instead of "perk" xD
  • MedicationsMedications Member
    edited September 2017
    Crops : Find crops if you want to buy something you really need on time.

Seeds : you need tgem because you need to get crops, but you have to wait for it to grow

i prefered seeds :3
  • *MaryMoon**MaryMoon* Member
    edited September 2017
    Piratax10 said:

seeds are better imo
    they give you 2-3 (without harvester perk) 2-5 crops (with the harvester pack)!

Are you saying that when the words harvester perk show in the chat box it means ur gettin more crops out of that one crop pull?? The things i learn! Ty!

Oh, and as for prize... I think ppl would prefer crops cause thats an immediate thing! Even though if u think about it, seeds are more cost effective and would give more crops, ppl tend to be impatient.. lols
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited September 2017

Piratax10 said:

seeds are better imo
    they give you 2-3 (without harvester perk) 2-5 crops (with the harvester pack)!

Are you saying that when the words harvester perk show in the chat box it means ur gettin more crops out of that one crop pull?? The things i learn! Ty!

Oh, and as for prize... I think ppl would prefer crops cause thats an immediate thing! Even though if u think about it, seeds are more cost effective and would give more crops, ppl tend to be impatient.. lols
    Np :p
    Btw, sorry for the typo, i meant to say "perk" instead of "pack" xDD