25,000c Available - Builder(s) Needed!

KnothKnoth Member
edited September 2017 in Community
Hello everyone, I have been wanting to make a collection since I joined up again, and now I have decided to give someone the chance to build for me. This is because I am awful at building, and wanted to see if anyone would like to build in exchange for cubits. Yes, I know, it seems silly to hire someone to build in a building game, but I have seen some amazing builders who lack cubits to build, and I have enough to give someone this opportunity!

This is a 77x77 realm.
I wanted it all filled up with "royal" materials. Such as: gold, columns, stairs, marble, stone, rubies, fancy stone blocks, mosaic blocks, persian rug, new wood, bricks etc. - you get the idea.
The design has to have enough room for all items in-game and possible future items. (not including discontinued items or unobtainable items.)
Layers to the build would be nice - no fadey foam though.

That is pretty much it. If someone could show their design ideas off here before actually just asking to be hired, I would appreciate it.
(pictures is what I mean)
Yes, I will supply whatever you need to build, just as long as I agree with what you may need. :)

If this in the wrong section of the forums, I do apologize. Feel free to move it if it is in the wrong category.

Comments

• Perfect! I love building things with a royal style. I am actually interested in classical architecture.

Ill try to develop a style depending on your tastes.

Do you like checkers? Not the block, I'm talking like, generally.

Do you like fountains?

Do you like chandeliers or candles?

What's your favorite color?

Do you like complicated shapes and curves?

• I would love to help! I will try to do my best
    Add me in game so I can show some examples
  • I can help you! I'm an expert builder, add me in-game I'll show you some stuff I built
  • Perfect! I love building things with a royal style. I am actually interested in classical architecture.

Do you like fountains?

Yes, but depends..

Yes, fountains are cool.

Yes.

Red/Gold

I like curves, yes. Complicated shapes.. uh, maybe?! :o
  • Knoth said:

Perfect! I love building things with a royal style. I am actually interested in classical architecture.

Do you like fountains?

Yes, but depends..

Yes, fountains are cool.

Yes.

Red/Gold

I like curves, yes. Complicated shapes.. uh, maybe?! :o
    Ok, now I'll let my brainpot cook this info up into an Idea Soup.
  • I have experience with building with "luxury" blocks. I can post a design here later.
  • Oh, also do you like "luxury" as in a classical palace feel?

Im talking about this

• Oh, also do you like "luxury" as in a classical palace feel?

Im talking about this

Yes, that is what I am aiming for. Something similar anyways. I may have found the inspiration to build something by myself though. If I change my mind, I'll be sure to let you know, Angel. ;)
  • Knoth I can help you but I don't have Resources If U Know Iam a builder try to visit my builds:
    Granicus mall
    Granicus Farm
    Almighty one castle
    Granicus Incorporated
    Almighty one arena
    Game station (I built the arena on there)
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited October 2017
    Oooo I'd love to help, I'll just show you my realm when you're online as I don't have any pictures handy (plus my picture skills suck) :D