How To Post Photos To A Wall

I get asked by quite a many people how do I post photos to my wall without using outside imaging websites and I am here to answer that!

The first thing to do is make sure your photo is the correct size! For walls the photos are required to be smaller than what you can on a normal post. Under five hundred is what I have found to be acceptable :)! Do not know how to resize your photos then I have a great suggestion for you! Download Photoscape, it is a free simple to use image editing program. It has a resizing option that will allow your photo to be downsized without distorting it. Just google photoscape cnet and it will more than likely be the result on the top :)!

If you are doing screen shots for example say by using the print screen function I generally will paste them into the basic paint program found on most computers, save it as is then open it with photoscape to further edit the image.

Now that you have your photo resized and ready, open up two tabs in your browser. One tab being the wall you want to post the photo to be on and the other tab opening to the discussion area of the forums. Find a post, any post will do. Below is a photo with colored arrows to follow. Where you comment you will upload a photo by clicking where the purple arrow is pointing then it will bring the photo you selected up underneath the text space. Next click the x where the yellow arrow is pointing. Then click on the small image where the green arrow is pointing. This should bring up a line of text you can now cut and paste on the wall you want. Copy it, close out the tab and post the line of text on the wall!

It is a really simple process and once you understand what you are doing it will take no more than a minute to get a beautiful image on the wall of your choice :)! Have a great day.