Dev Diary 4

SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
UV'ing the simple coffin object so we can texture it.

Comments

• Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Nice vid!
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Interesting vid as usual, loving the intro music. :)
  • Love it! Spoiler? *wink wink*
  • Intro music! :D yessss, love it.
    Good video, as always ;)
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017

cool things!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    I'm loving these videos so much! Thanks for making them, Kewb!!! :D
  • Hmm something about that coffin makes me wonder about Halloween....
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    6:27 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Nice !
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Qbees can have an interaction like sleeping or is just deco'?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited September 2017

Interesting vid as usual, loving the intro music. :)

Intro music was made quickly in Bitwig, one of the DAW programs I talked about in DD1 - Uses the vsts.. carbon electra, kontakt, and serum (ohhh and battery 4)
  • Uuu nice ! :3 Also the Coffin its just a deco right ?
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    yeah just deco
  • lucaaa795 said:

yeah just deco

Maybe we could get an open coffin too? :o (of course deco only)
    (Or maybe if we sit on it we lay on it like we're dead...some animation just like on sofas/chairs but laying down...Thatd be cool!!)
    if they were going to do that, wouldnt it be way easier to just add beds?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2017

yeah just deco

Could we maybe get an version that if we place it that its closed, and if you stamp it the chest opens and our qbee can lay in it? (I dunno how hard it is to implement laying animations)

(And maybe if that cant happen maybe with somethinf spooky in there if you open it)

Sorry for asking much xD
    Adding new qbee anims and sleeping poses etc... would be nice, but there isn't time between now and the halloween release to do that for this year.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Adding new qbee anims and sleeping poses etc... would be nice, but there isn't time between now and the halloween release to do that for this year.

Thats true, what i thought of was though, is maybe adding what can be added to the coffin and later add extra add-ons on it, of course with a message that later comes more though
    LiteRary said:

When could it come? 2018's First months or more. Because it's really really awesome.
    Well I have a whole bunch of QBee animation/costume related stuff I want to get to one day so I'll probably try to mix it all together at that time. But I have no planned schedule for that work at present. We haven't really discussed yet the next big update outside all the holiday packs coming up and what we should do first.
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited September 2017

LiteRary said:

When could it come? 2018's First months or more. Because it's really really awesome.
    Well I have a whole bunch of QBee animation/costume related stuff I want to get to one day so I'll probably try to mix it all together at that time. But I have no planned schedule for that work at present. We haven't really discussed yet the next big update outside all the holiday packs coming up and what we should do first.
    Oh my lord, this is busy year, like the only break you have is at summer because there’s no events except the summer pack, now there’s halloween, thanksgiving, yuletide, new year , easter... :o and who knows what big update is between these

Oh my lord, this is busy year, like the only break you have is at summer because there’s no events except the summer pack, now there’s halloween, thanksgiving, yuletide, new year , easter... :o and who knows what big update is between these

Yeah.. we have to do the seasonal packs because people like them and expect them now but these sort of content updates do take time away from doing other more core-game changes. It is what it is I guess. There's only a certain amount of time to work, and we just have to pick and choose what to work on next. If we could just snap our fingers and do it all at once we would :-)

• Wow this is awesome!! Enjoying vids and gettin spoilers at the same time! You are awesome! Thank you!