About Tapjoy Offers - NOTE - This can help others as well! :D

Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
edited September 2017 in Help Requests
There are tons of offers on Tapjoy that I would like to try, but they usually either end up not working, or just restarting Cubic Castles and won't work regardless.

Am I doing something wrong? Also, are there any offers out there that work and give good cubits? Let me know, as I want to use my Tapjoy cubits to do giveaways in the Helping Hands Clan! (Jadabug is such a huge help and I would like to make it up to her!)

My device: Ipad Mini (Apple)

Comments

• There are tons of offers on Tapjoy that I would like to try, but they usually either end up not working, or just restarting Cubic Castles and won't work regardless.

Am I doing something wrong? Also, are there any offers out there that work and give good cubits? Let me know, as I want to use my Tapjoy cubits to do giveaways in the Helping Hands Clan! (Jadabug is such a huge help and I would like to make it up to her!)

They have a little logo on the offers, only the ones with a green logo works . The ones with a blue logo doesn't .
  • There are tons of offers on Tapjoy that I would like to try, but they usually either end up not working, or just restarting Cubic Castles and won't work regardless.

To be honest TapJoy isn’t what it used to be, they don’t care anymore, it’s likely abandoned and purely ran automatically by a poor system. Very few offers will work.
  • I used to use these all the time, but the good offers ran out; the only ones left on my phone are install an app for 50 cubits, which is a waste of time for me. It's barely anything. I would rather work for it by buying and selling.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    Baby Rem said:

I used to use these all the time, but the good offers ran out; the only ones left on my phone are install an app for 50 cubits, which is a waste of time for me. It's barely anything. I would rather work for it by buying and selling.

Yeah, I fully agree with this, it's such a shame, most of the download an app for me are as low as 15 or 30 cubits... to put that into perspective I would need to download 100+ apps in order to get a seasonal pack. Much quicker to just mine the cubits. But this is out of the Devs hands and Tapjoys I assume, it's down to the advertisers.
  • Needless to say, Tapjoy is dying, and it's dying very fast...

Tapjoy will be missed ;-;
  • For me any offers above 25 don’t work but there are ones like sign up for this! 118000 cubits I’m like :0 I wish worked
  • NixternoNixterno Member
    edited October 2017
    Umm The Lords Mobile Offer in 2017 make castle level 7 I wasted 9 Hours playing and didn't got my cubits D: I'll send a photo. It's like 2k or more. Please fix the offers...
  • Nixterno said:

Umm The Lords Mobile Offer in 2017 make castle level 7 I wasted 9 Hours playing and didn't got my cubits D: I'll send a photo. It's like 2k or more. Please fix the offers...

That really IS a let down, man. I'm sorry that you had to waste your precious time on this dumb offer and not having it work. We need to revive Tapjoy, guys! #MakeTapjoyGreatAgain

The "download and install" offers works 100% everytime. But the other works opposite way. "Quick Action" offers NEVER works even if the reward is so much higher than the "Download and install" offers don't bother completing the offer because you end up wasting your time. When you did all the things it wanted you to, the offer vanishes from the page. And you can't even find it in the "Missing cubits". It won't show up again.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    I've never liked using tapjoy. I find it a waste of time. Why not just buy those cubits with money instead of doing tapjoy offers?