Holla Bug

Sometime i click Touch And Hold Here To Hollawarp , Than my game stopped and jump to overworld.....

Comments

• happens to me alot. if a realm is hella laggy, say for example pens yard rentals. your game crashes isn't a big deal happens often
  • Sometime i click Touch And Hold Here To Hollawarp , Than my game stopped and jump to overworld.....

happens to me alot. if a realm is hella laggy, say for example pens yard rentals. your game crashes isn't a big deal happens often

I've never experienced this bug... Maybe it comes from your device... I really don't know why it happened to you...
  • Sometime i click Touch And Hold Here To Hollawarp , Than my game stopped and jump to overworld.....

happens to me alot. if a realm is hella laggy, say for example pens yard rentals. your game crashes isn't a big deal happens often

I've never experienced this bug... Maybe it comes from your device... I really don't know why it happened to you...
    my device is an ipad mini, had it for years. ever since i got horrible wifi service is happens to me all the time basically XD
  • Well thats not a bug, this is what happened eventually:

You loaded into the realm -> System indicates the realm is too laggy for your device/Poor connection -> You've been forced out -> Boom! Now you're in overworld!