I want to get to know some people...

Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
edited September 2017 in Community
Anybody okay with an extra friend? I could sure use one (or more) right now ;-;

We can talk, I dunno, just...don't walk away from me like my past what, 20, 30 friends? I've lost count at this point...so if you would like to make somebody's day, you can take at least an extra 5 minutes to type something friendly.

If not, just go back to your stupid thread about that dude buying Fox Tails (oh wait, that's me). But then again, nobody in this community REALLY cares about each other, right?

It's an interconnecting network of leeches, feeding off of others and hurting them little by little. There are many issues that I may discuss with you guys, but still, who wants to talk to some level 29 player? That's up to you, I guess.

Moderators and Admins welcome, sorry about that.

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited September 2017
    I want to be your friend :D

Oh wait we already are....

Also i really care about the community :D
    (Also a bit the reason i drown people in kindness xD, @jad%20kheirallah knows everything about it ;p)
  • i can be your friend
    but i'm terrible at keeping a conversation going xd
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

i can be your friend
    but i'm terrible at keeping a conversation going xd

Im very bad at keeping conversations going too, just let the other person do the talking and you mostly reacting to it, things to think about comes at its own ;)
  • you always leave me daxtar :c
  • You van be my friend ;P xd
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Hit me up sometime
  • I can be your friend :D
    I can unlock all realms I will ever build in in case you want to tp :P
  • What are friends?
  • Pious said:

What are friends?

people that act like they care for you but they dot like 99% of the time
  • Pious said:

What are friends?

people that act like they care for you but they dot like 99% of the time
    Sounds like my parents.
    I don't want more parents.
  • meeee if im not already your friend hmm
  • Add me, we can talk, just don't advertise anything to me because i dislike those friends
  • edited September 2017
    I'd love to be your friend!

But, I usually cant keep a conversation going or find a discussable topic, when I dont have something to talk about, I just say: So...

Add me, we can talk, just don't advertise anything to me because i dislike those friends

Yep, I hate those friends who just ask you to buy stuff :v
  • I'm good at keeping a friend.
    I'll add you in-game and you can talk to me if your bored :).
  • But I wanna be ur friend ;3;
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited September 2017

I want to be your friend :D

(Also a bit the reason i drown people in kindness xD, @jad%20kheirallah knows everything about it ;p)

Aj BaRyza said:

You van be my friend ;P xd

-map- said:

I can be your friend :D

*>Remo<* said:

meeee if im not already your friend hmm

Add me, we can talk, just don't advertise anything to me because i dislike those friends

I'm good at keeping a friend.

OnlyLuna said:

But I wanna be ur friend ;3;

Thank you...SO much...for the support. You're like some super glue keeping my soul from falling apart ;-;

Hit me up sometime

I will, thanks, Fetus :'D

you always leave me daxtar :c

I know, and I would like to sincerely apologize for my absense in conversation.

Playing during the weekdays is a pain in my fox butt when I got homework to do, so I tend to leave in the middle of a talk (again, usually on the weekdays).

Although I love a good talk, there are some things that I can't control (lag, chores, me having to eat something, stuff like that).

And NO, I am NOT one of those friends who teleports to you just to ask if you buy items. I will NOT teleport to you begging for a small loan of a million cubits. I am a friend that will teleport when I feel like you need help or are in need. I can be helpful too! (°-°)
  • I want to be your friend :D

Aj BaRyza said:

You van be my friend ;P xd

-map- said:

I can be your friend :D

*>Remo<* said:

meeee if im not already your friend hmm

I'm good at keeping a friend.

OnlyLuna said:

But I wanna be ur friend ;3;

Thank you...SO much...for the support. You're like some super glue keeping my soul from falling apart ;-;

Hit me up sometime

I will, thanks, Fetus :'D

you always leave me daxtar :c

I know, and I would like to sincerely apologize for my absense in conversation.

Playing during the weekdays is a pain in my fox butt when I got homework to do, so I tend to leave in the middle of a talk (again, usually on the weekdays).

Although I love a good talk, there are some things that I can't control (lag, chores, me having to eat something, stuff like that).

And NO, I am NOT one of those friends who teleports to you just to ask if you buy items. I will NOT teleport to you begging for a small loan of a million cubits. I am a friend that will teleport when I feel like you need help or are in need. I can be helpful too! (°-°)
    Loan me 1mil cubits?
    Sell me items?
    We can be friends.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Friend me at 'Dragon'

I can actually talk in that account without being spammed :D
  • I want to have more friends to talk with, but I'm pretty busy in a lot of occasion, also I am not a type of person who can keep the conversation going and I can't really start a conversation.
    So can we be friend?
  • Anyone can add me :) It’s hard to find mature people in the game. I mostly mine and build if anyone needs a buddy! I also have a town devoted for displaying others shops and nice builds! :D
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    alizzay said:

Anyone can add me :) It’s hard to find mature people in the game. I mostly mine and build if anyone needs a buddy! I also have a town devoted for displaying others shops and nice builds! :D

You can friend me at V if you want!

Also, keep in mind the last comment on this thread was 20 some days ago.
  • alizzay said:

Anyone can add me :) It’s hard to find mature people in the game. I mostly mine and build if anyone needs a buddy! I also have a town devoted for displaying others shops and nice builds! :D

I would love to talk to you sometime! You sound like a very awesome person to hang with. I too try to find mature friends, but it's the mature and immature friends that make my day! Anybody who wants to brighten other's lives up is free to do so :)