Some ideas

ShaantiShaanti Member
edited September 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
How about more door stamps? We could have a wooden door, iron door, glass door, an arbor arch, more colors on the sparkle door. This would help those of us who build rooms instead of individual realms.

I would like to see more craftable clothes. Holiday outfits and animal costumes could stay in the cubit store, but how about more skirts and dresses for girls that we can make ourselves?

Thank you for reading my suggestions.

Shaanti

I just thought of this. Since items that are not picked up disappear in 20 minutes, It would be great to have a receptacle (like box or basket) that could be placed in front of forges, extractors and distillers to collect items when the owner is not there. Forging ghost gum is a slow process, and with a box to catch the dust, you could leave the forge going all night while you sleep with out fear of losing your hard earned ghost dust. Or this might be a feature to add to mannequin -- standing in front of the forge to collect the item. Maybe the receptacle would only catch multiples of one type of item, and then you would have to move that item to allow it to catch something else.