Let me explain why my old account (TheNaughtyElf) is banned

I know, more explaining but this is true.

I logged out of my forums account (TheNaughtyElf) and when I tried to log in again it just took me to a grey screen with Cubic Castle's logo and some random writing at the bottom of the page.
I asked o[]xxx[]:::::::::::::> and he said he had the same problem (that is why his forum name is -Greycoralking-)
So he said it is fine if you make another forum account (ONLY IF YOU OTHER ONE IS NOT WORKING)
So that is what I did, I also told gdog and he sorted the problem by banning that account, I was worried people might think I
was avoiding a ban but my old account is just not working anymore. I would prefer if that account was deleted not banned but it does not matter that much.

This is the real reason, I hope you understand now.

-TheNaughtyElf

Comments

• I knew it because you already said it... Or maybe I'm a soothsayer... ^^
  • I knew it because you already said it... Or maybe I'm a soothsayer... ^^

This is for people that do not know :) o-o
  • _Elf said:

I knew it because you already said it... Or maybe I'm a soothsayer... ^^

You kinda of created another thread about why your name is changed*! Just a heads up for next time, it would be much easier if you kept to one thread. If it’s because not many people know than just leave it to one thread. They will message you if they want to know why but for next time, keep to one thread! :)
  • Vairen said:

_Elf said:

I knew it because you already said it... Or maybe I'm a soothsayer... ^^

You kinda of created another thread about why your name is changed*! Just a heads up for next time, it would be much easier if you kept to one thread. If it’s because not many people know than just leave it to one thread. They will message you if they want to know why but for next time, keep to one thread! :)
    Sorted